Photos of New Filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphahorses

Reaction score
Thought I'd post some photos of my new filly. She is just a month old here.
biggrin.gif
She's double registered AMHR and ASPC

Her neck is shorter than I like (I'll critique my own filly
laugh.gif
) but in the month since this photo was taken she has developed a huge butt (which I like!) . And this little girl can really TROOOOOT!! When she trots faster her front legs extend straight out of her shoulder past her nose and her hocks are up to her belly. When I've had a chance to get her cleaned up I'll try to get some trotting photos.

Oops - forgot the photo!

4626_348.ts1122770776126.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She is darling! I don't usually use that word but it fits her perfectly
wub.gif
! Congrats on your pretty baby!
aktion033.gif

Sire is Bullseye and Kid Lee breeding

Dam is an SMHC mare by their "freedom" sire

I'm a fan of Kid Lee breeding. I've only seen one photo of him and it is not an impressive photo, but he has certainly produced some nice offspring!

[SIZE=14pt]I'll take 2! Short neck or not![/SIZE]

Lyn

Pretty, Pretty! Sure a lot to like about her!

Yes Kid Lee decendants definitely have his 'stamp'. There is something very distinct about the pinto patterns in the Kid Lee line. I had a feeling before I read down that far that she had to have him in there somewhere. I'm a fan of his get too. I think I probably have the same pictures you do of him, out in the pasture?

I'm curious about the sire, as I have a mare who is also Kid Lee and Bullseye, do you mind sharing his name?

Suzanne

awww look at her!! i love her short back and big hip!! I was just talking to getitia at congress and she has some Lee babies up there and man they are so stamped with that beautiful elegant head of his!! Tried to sneak off with one while she was busy but was busted
sad.gif

keeperofthehorses said:
I'm a fan of his get  too.  I think I probably have the same pictures you do of him [Kid Lee], out in the pasture?
440962[/snapback]

This is the photo I have of Kid Lee

Kid Lee

keeperofthehorses said:
I'm curious about the sire, as I have a mare who is also Kid Lee and Bullseye, do you mind sharing his name?
440962[/snapback]

Graham's Little Joker - paternal brother to Graham's Little King Lee. I saw him when I picked up the filly, but I don't have a photo of him. But actually she gets her head and coloring from her dam. Her dam has the exact same head. Her dam's breeding is heavily J-J's Painted Apache and Georgetown's Tom Cat

Latest posts

Back