Photos of my girls :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tanya&tinka

Reaction score
I think i have worked out how to add picture. My girls will arrive in two weeks
default_smile.png
All paid for just waiting for hubby to have some time off work to help me pick them up. I have not yet mastered to skills to reverse a horse float when needed so am at the mercy of needing hubbies help......... Anyway here they are. The silver dapple is my girl - her name is reg name Kadina downs My sweet Serenity Paddock name is Nara (which I may change if I can think of something that suits her). She has been lightly shown but not too much - she is 2. Picture was taken at the beginning of this year and there is one of here as a foal as well.Second one is a little chestnut Named Katoomi - not sure of her registered name. She is 5 and has been shown. She is for my daughter, she has a big white blaze, We decided to get a third one at the same time. She is a little yearling Pally filly named Elle. The SWEETEST Little thing ever. Photo is her as a foal. It is an awful picture (she actually has straight legs). She is not registered and won't be - apparently she is not good enough...... although I am sure she will be the BEST pet ever for my girls. LOL they are all just pets for us so rego doesn't matter at all. Anyway this is them - Hope it works......

Nara

nara.jpg

And Nara as a baby

nara2.jpg

Toomi

katomi1.jpg

And lastly - little Elle who looks A LOT different than this but this is the only picture I have

elle.jpg

I will add some updated photos when I get them home in Two weeks - EEEEEEEEK the countdown is on !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
They are all lovely, and that little palomino filly is just too cute (I'm quite partial to palominos). Congrats on your new additions. Keep yourself busy, and those two weeks will fly by; or spend your spare time practicing backing the float and go get em sooner, if I can do it, anyone can.
default_wink.png

Congrats! I very well remember the excitement of waiting for "pickup day!"

Latest posts

Back