Photo's of my family!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniHoofBeats

Reaction score
Ok yes I know he is still a little piggy...but I love him and his coat is so shiny! Jean was right, he does gleam like a copper penny even unshaved!

crunch...munch...munch...evil stare!!

LocoSummer.jpg

Sinclair...what a camera hog!

SinclairHog.jpg

My newest soon-to-be addition, D&M Gemstone Pokadots Afternoon Delight! Her DNA includes appaloosa, overo, and tobiano! And man this girl changes colors!

Delight16.jpg

Delight12.jpg

Delight4.jpg

Delight won the AMHA Minnesota Futurity last year, and took 1st in halter in Foal of Current Year, 2004! Her last show, she came home with two 1sts and, two 2nds in Color agsinst around 20 others! D&M are showing her this weekend in Albert Lea, MN at the AMHA/AMHR show, I am very excited to see how she does!!

Aw gosh! But they are so cute when they're chubby aren't they?
wub.gif
I love your filly's head.
yes.gif

ohmy.gif
Are those last three pics all the same filly? I cant believe it, they look like completely different horses!

But they are all beautiful. That first one's coat sure does shine.

Thank you for the compliments!! YES those last three photo's are all of Delight! She definately went through color changes, she looks completely different in her winter woolies too! I just love how Loco's coat naturally shines, I have no idea if it's what I am feeding him or if it's just him but you can see him glinting in the sunlight all the way down the street!!

Congrats on your new filly! I'm pretty sure I saw her show last year at Albert Lea,MN show. I met Marilyn of Gemstone Miniatures at that show, really nice lady!

Your other mini's are looking good! You have a nice herd started there.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back