Quantcast

Photos of my 2 new additions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

SHANA

Reaction score
Well I can officially say these 2 now are mine again. The arabian mare I sold in 2005 to a lady in Ontario and she e-mailed me early last week to see if I wanted to buy her back. Then she offered me Cole, the National Show Pony that was born on my farm in 2006 as I bought his dam in foal in 2005 but the foal was retained by this lady and went back to her at weaning. His sire is FT Phantom Farms Steely Dan. They should be arriving here this weekend. So without further ado, here are Angel and Cole.

I cannot wait to see both again.

SHANA

Reaction score
Oh forgot to mention I did the editing for Angels' photo collage. What do you think?

SHANA

Reaction score
Thanks about the collage, it was a lot of work and yes I am very excited to see these 2 again. If all goes well they will be here this weekend. If our truck was not broke I would go get them now, it is only a 3 hour drive one way. So about 6 hours of driving. LOL

SHANA

Reaction score
I am really excited to get these 2 home, hoping the shipper can do this trip tommorow.

SHANA

Reaction score
I have to wait probably until tuesday for these 2 to arrive. I am sitting on pins and needles and cannot wait.

SHANA

Reaction score
Both arrived at 12:15a.m tuesday morning. Cole is such a cutie. Will take photos of them tommorow. SHANA

Reijel's Mom

Reaction score
Man, girl - you buy everything back
! Don't blame you though. If you've got the room, money, time, that is awesome!! I'd love a whole herd!

SHANA

Reaction score
Yep, most of the horses I sell I have right of first refusal and have bought back a number of my arabians. 4 actually-but resold one to my cousin as she really wanted her. She spoils her rotten. Cole was born here but was never mine. I bought his dam in foal and his breeder retained the foal in utero, which turned out to be Cole. I always wished I had never sold Angel as she was so well trained and such a sweet mare and always told the lady who bought her from me if she every wanted to sell to let me know. I had to take a loan out at the bank to pay for her but that is alright. She'll be paid off once I sell the 3 mini foals I have for sale.

Latest posts