Photos of Dandy and Amanda

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike K

Reaction score
My good camera is busted so I had to use Amanda's not so good camera. The photo's turned out a bit fuzzy do to low light and slow shutter. Please excuse the motion blur.

S4020948.jpg

S4020947.jpg

and one of him enjoying a bit of food.

S4020945.jpg

Mike

It looks like they are practicing for halter class
default_smile.png
She has him standing very nicely
default_yes.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Thanks Jill! I appreciate the comment. I am still learning everything.
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

Amanda K

I agree! Looks like you two are working very nicely together, into a nice team!
default_yes.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Thanks Reo! I appreciate it.
default_rolleyes.gif
It is taking time but it's worth it. He is warming up and getting used to us. He got a bath today. Did not like it that much nor does he like carrots or apples.
default_sad.png
I thought horse liked those. I will have to find something he does like. Thanks again.
[/SIZE]

Amanda

Hey, that's my boy! Or, at least he used to be. Congrats, Mike and Amanda, on your purchase of Rosa Roca's Yankee Doodle Dandy. He's a nice colt. I invite you both down to Rosa Roca for a visit. You can watch some training sessions to see what your boy learned from me before I sold him, get a free lesson in showing him, and even take a "test drive" with Vegas, multiple National Top Ten in driving. If you can hold the reins, you can drive this boy. And he's a blast to drive!

I will do everything in my power to help you be successful with Dandy.

Pat Elder

Rosa Roca Training Stable

Oklahoma City, OK

[SIZE=12pt]Thanks Reo! I appreciate it.
default_rolleyes.gif
It is taking time but it's worth it. He is warming up and getting used to us. He got a bath today. Did not like it that much nor does he like carrots or apples.
default_sad.png
I thought horse liked those. I will have to find something he does like. Thanks again.
[/SIZE]
Amanda

When I first got my stallion he wouldn't eat them either, but now he loves apples. Have you tried peppermints? My horse loves the kind people eat. Your new mini looks great too!

When I first got my stallion he wouldn't eat them either, but now he loves apples. Have you tried peppermints? My horse loves the kind people eat. Your new mini looks great too!
You know I have the craziest luck when it comes to picking out animals. I have a lab that will push steak out of the way to get to green beans. I can be grilling and set down a plat of fresh meat and he wouldn't dare touch it. Dont even think about setting down yogurt or any fresh fruit it will be gone. Now I pick out a horse that dont like apples or carrets. We do have some of those little peperment treats made for horses and loves them.

Pat you can expect to here from Amanda tonight. She does not have classes and I know she is looking forward to sending you a message.

Mike

Pretty boy! You both are going to have so much fun with him -- this is just the beginning.

Hey, that's my boy! Or, at least he used to be. Congrats, Mike and Amanda, on your purchase of Rosa Roca's Yankee Doodle Dandy. He's a nice colt. I invite you both down to Rosa Roca for a visit. You can watch some training sessions to see what your boy learned from me before I sold him, get a free lesson in showing him, and even take a "test drive" with Vegas, multiple National Top Ten in driving. If you can hold the reins, you can drive this boy. And he's a blast to drive!
I will do everything in my power to help you be successful with Dandy.

Pat Elder

Rosa Roca Training Stable

Oklahoma City, OK
Hello Pat!!!
default_smile.png
Thanks!! I am Michael's wife! I am so exited that we are in touch with each other. I am so excited to have Dandy. I can't wait to work with him and learn from him!! Michael and I would be honored to be a guest at your training stable.
default_wink.png
I would learn a lot and I am open to learning new things. I appreciate the kindness and all the information. We will see you soon!!!
default_biggrin.png

Thanks Again,
default_saludando.gif

Amanda Keene

Latest posts

Back