Photos. I take a LOT, as some of you know

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barnbum

Reaction score
BlessingandRosiebybackbarn-1.jpg

watertank-1.jpg

fromtheback.jpg

IMG_5368.jpg

niceoneMay08.jpg

Thanks for looking.
default_saludando.gif

Great photos! I like how your firewood is stacked up so nicely
default_yes.gif
We really need to stack ours lol :DOH!

[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

Ohhh myyyy KarlaYour pictures make me think I've just discovered secret miniature horses.

All taken care of by a quilter, who sits next to them in the field & quilts.

default_yes.gif
I have quite the imagination this morning.

default_wub.png
Gorgeous pictures!
default_wub.png

My favorite is Jazz mannn.
default_laugh.png

Ashley

Ha ha--Ash--that's how I felt when I saw the last one. I ran in to get my camera and for once the scene hadn't changed. Does that mean I have an imagination too?
default_biggrin.png

Oh the photos I missed this morning when Jazz was let out with the mares and the camera was in the house..... rats. Maybe tomorrow.

Beautiful as always I love them all but particularly the closeup and the last one.

I like how your firewood is stacked up so nicely
My husband gets credit for that. He's been cutting wood like crazy--it's everywhere!! It's stacked all over outside and in many places in the barn. I think we have enough for 10 years! He's going to sell some in the fall.

It looks really neat where he stacked it between the pine trees.....

Awesome pictures!!

Very beautiful, all of them, and

That last picture is really neat. I Love looking at it!

~Sandy

Thanks Sandy--that means a lot coming from a photographer like you.
default_smile.png
Please let me know what you think ot the Jazz photos I'm putting up.... there's something about them I really like. I captured the spring alert in him--but unfortunately I got the fence too. Dang. Any tips you can share would be wonderful!

Well done Karla, great photos. I love them all drinking together.

I don't think I've ever seen so much firewood! But then again, it gets much colder over there than it does at my place.

I like #3 the best-It's the whole picture as I'm a landscape person with the horses in that landscape of course.

Amanda

Thanks everyone. I had to take a lot to get a few I liked. Cristina--I'm going to see if I can do something with your creations--I love the frame on the one. Cool. I cold cover a wall with all you've done for me.

Thanks!
default_saludando.gif

Pretty cool Karla! What new quilt are you working on since school is all but out.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Cristina--I'm going to see if I can do something with your creations--I love the frame on the one. Cool. I cold cover a wall with all you've done for me.
That's what we've done, I should take a picture of our "wall of horses"
default_wub.png
My favorite one up there so far is the one of my QH gelding Zip and my mini girl Star (the bay pinto we lost to colic) nuzzling over the fence
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back