Photos from today and a Big Thank you to Sheryl!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrae

Reaction score
Sheryl is leasing me her mare Blue for a year! I am so excited and can't wait to see what she and Dough produce! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU SHERYL!!!!! I took some photos of them and Blue's weanling by Jinx today, thought I'd share them with you guys. (I do have Sheryl's permission!)

318847453.jpg

This is Junior!

318847436.jpg

Junior & Blue - We have fallen in LOVE with this girl!

318847432.jpg

Dough and Junior sure enjoy playing together!

318847428.jpg

Isn't Junior a pretty boy!!!

Congrats!! I have the full brother to Junior, my boy is a perlino, and I love Blue too, she's so pretty! How exciting for you!!
default_aktion033.gif

Blue is such a pretty mare!!! I am partial to her and have a 1/2 sister and a new 1/2 brother who's colored similar. Junior is looking mighty fine, too
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Beautiful horses all around!!! I can't wait to see the baby Blue will give you -- I know it will be a knock out
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

You're sooooooooo welcome Janet! I know you love Blue just as much. She is such a love.
default_wub.png
I hope she gives you a little filly that looks just like her!
default_yes.gif
Thanks for all the pictures today, I do miss them both a lot but know they are in very capable and wonderful hands!

Just wanted to share one of the pictures Janet sent me today. I just love how Junior's blue eye just "pops" out in the picture.
default_wub.png

jrsite.jpg

Irish Hills Way Cool Jr. aka Junior

Sheryl, Blue is being treated like a total princess!!
default_biggrin.png
She is getting lots of attention! (so is Jr!)

Magic - I love your perlino baby...Do you have current photos of him? I'd love to see him.

Midnight Star - Doughboy is our first stallion. I was pretty nervous about it, not sure that I was ready to have a stallion around. But he is wonderful, cute boy and very sweet. Quite a gentleman & so good with the babies! He is actually a pleasure to have around. I'd like to teach him to drive, he has a pretty nice trot!

Latest posts

Back