Photos From NbarH Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

Reaction score
I took some photos at the NbarH show on Saturday. Didn't take many but I got some from liberty and costume and only 1 decent jumping picture, (I had 2 horses in the jumping class and 2 in hunter as well). Feel free to save them, use them, or order prints if the horse is yours. Hope I got some good ones of forum members horses.

Please let me know if you find your horse's picture.
default_saludando.gif

http://www.shutterfly.com/lightbox/view.sf...a16dcf07a6807f9

Thanks, the show was great and the horses were beautiful, perfect photo opportunity!
default_biggrin.png
default_wink.png

Rebecca

I also took pictures and they took a long time to upload on to shutterfly. I endend up having to leave it going all night. I was looking at them today and I noticed it skipped a bunch of pictures. I used Shutterfly for the last batch of NbaH pictures that I took and never had a problem. I have all of them on my computer, I just have to find someplace else to put them now to give people the link. UGGGG!!

Oh wow sorry, I guess it showed up for me because I was logged in.
default_rolleyes.gif

Alright, please PM me, to share pictures I'll have to email them to you, if you were at the show you can just Pm me your email. Sorry everyone, my fault.
default_whistling.gif

Sorry!

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca,

If you have any of me, please email them to me at [email protected] I can't PM you. The moderators here don't like it when people disagree with them, so they took away my PM privelages, and have yet to restore them.

Thanks.

Joyce, I would love to see yours too! How can I view them?

Latest posts

Back