Photos from Fletcher Show Friday AM

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uwharrie

Reaction score
Was able to get shots of several of the classes in Fletcher this morning. I did not have a schedule so not sure what classes these were.

saw some beautiful horses, just sorry I could not stay longer and hate I missed all the performance classes tomorrow!

anyway you can go here to see some of the photos

http://uwharriestudios.smugmug.com/gallery...325478462_tni4Q

I did come home with a cart and harness from Double T !

(and Denise I am sorry I missed you, we had to head back early)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well u managed to get a couple photos of my Banker I see!! He is the buckskin on the 1st and 2nd pages. Roger showed him today and he is gradually behaving better at the last couple shows, YEAH!!! I got a quick call from the trainers and he got at least 1 res. Champion Junior stallion and a Res. Grand Champion stallion overall. Hope everyone enjoys the show!

Banker was beautiful! ( I did recognize his name when announced)

He looked like he was behaving pretty good to me. Several of the boys were feeling quite good that morning, but I did not think the judges held it against them.

This was my first mini show. I found it interesting that placements were given by each judge. Other breed shows I have been to the judges came to a concurance of placement.

I was also happy to see different types of minis. I knew the arab type was popular in halter classes but I noitced a couple of QH types and one that looked like a mini Warm Blood to me ( I totally fell in love with that horse but never could understand the announcer with the name pic 1266 on 1st page)

Well u managed to get a couple photos of my Banker I see!! He is the buckskin on the 1st and 2nd pages. Roger showed him today and he is gradually behaving better at the last couple shows, YEAH!!! I got a quick call from the trainers and he got at least 1 res. Champion Junior stallion and a Res. Grand Champion stallion overall. Hope everyone enjoys the show!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to go to the show but i had 4th of July parties to go to and my paw-paw is going fishing tonight!
default_smile.png
default_sad.png

Fletcher was fun, didn't do as well as I'd hoped but we did do well especially in driving saturday morning.

Banker is beautful I saw him back at the stall.
default_smile.png

I saw a lot of really nice horses at the show.

Karen

You took some great pictures! You got some of my gelding, Twister. He is the black frame overo. I love the picture you got of him set up for halter!
default_wub.png

Wish I had gotten to meet you!
default_yes.gif

default_saludando.gif

I've talked with you on another forum (I have the same name on FHOTD). I was up with my horse on Saturday for the performance classes (what a loooooooong day) so I must have missed you by a day. I brought a friend with me to help and she is from the big horse world and had a great time. She noticed some of the same things you said. Glad you had fun!

Thanks everyone! Banker was definitely better behaved than usual. Roger showed him this weekend for the 1st time I think (Dale has been showing him) and maybe that surprised him enough that he forgot to be a butt head in the ring, LOL :DOH! Red Wagon sent me wonderful photos they took of Banker in the ring too and again he was behaving and looking good in those photos too. Good Banker
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back