Photos and descriptions of Harmony's

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimule

Reaction score
I've set up a webpage with Harmony's description and photos of his Easy Entry cart wagon he built. It's pretty cool. I think my Hubby wants to try it.

Easy Entry Cart Wagon

That is absolutely BRILLIANT This man is a GENIUS!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Put this up on the horse Forum, there will be people queueing up to buy it!!!!!! I never liked the idea of driving an easy entry with a team- this is the answer- Get him to patent it ASAP-- you can do it on the internet, it is free and very quick. Just Google "Patenting" there is a whole website on it. Do it, before someone steals the idea, PLEASE

I agree with Rabbitsfizz, Don't let someone else steal and profit from your design and hard work!

I WANT one!
aktion033.gif

Minimule,

Thanks for the help.

To those who have ask me to build them a wagon attachment.

This old man has built carts for 30 years. I have put my tools away and now share information with those who would like to try building their own cart.

If you would like to build this wagon attachment for resale, go for it. I think it would be popular with the mini crowed.

I also have information and pictures for building a pony, donkey and cob size cart using motor cycle wheels. It is to big for minis.

Thanks for your interest, hope to see a few cart/wagons in parades around the country.

Harmony

I also have information and pictures for building a pony, donkey and cob size cart using motor cycle wheels. It is to big for minis.

Harmony

OK, Harmony!!! Now, we need those details for those of us who also have the bigger donkeys, etc.!! PLEASE????

You are a generous, ingenious person....thanks!

StarWish/Colleen

Latest posts

Back