Quantcast

Photographers- How do you

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Rebecca

Reaction score
For you photographers out there- how do you get your signature (or that little 'thingy' whatever it's called
lol) on your photos? Hope you know what I'm talking about- can't explain it, I'm still half asleep.

I have a mac, is there any way I can do that?

Thanks in advance!

Rebecca

Rebecca

Reaction score
Thanks Shari. I had photoshop but it's gone now, has been since we got our new computer a while back and I can't find it to install it.
:DOH!

Is there any other way?

lilmiraclesfarm

Reaction score
If you don't have photoshop you can use Gimp. It does most of the same things, but is a little more confuseing, and well is free to download. You make your image/logo have a transparent background, copy it and then paste it right over the image you want it on. Hope this helps you.

Rebecca

Reaction score
Another thing, now that that's figured out. How did you figure out what you wanted your logo to be? I just put Rebecca '08 on mine but I'd like to have a logo. (Making one is a whole different issue.)

Indian*R*A*I*N*Dance

Reaction score
It took me awhile to figure out what i wanted mine to be, but i was playing around with swirls and stuff and added some dots and now i use that one.

lilmiraclesfarm

Reaction score
I try and make my logos have something personal about me. Here is mine.

Its still not exactly what I would want on my photos, but eh its personal. Fredericks is my last name, and the feathers are part of the symbol of my Native American heritage.