Photo Shoot with my two boys...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim~Crayonboxminiatures

Reaction score
My good friend Lib (Little Heartwood Miniatures) came over on Tuesday to help me get photos of my two boys, and her yearling colt Little Heartwood's Mister McDazzle. We bathed and clipped Carnival got a body clip, Color Maker & Dazzle just a touch-up clipping. And had lots of fun enjoying the time together.

CCMF Legacys Color Maker is 3 years old, owned by Ginny (Critter Creek), I'm leasing for this years breeding season, he is soo sweet! He got kisses from Lib & I during the photo shoot
default_wub.png
, he ate up all the attention "primping" before the photos. And my fat boy the leopard CCMF Carousel Carnival 1 year old going on 18, haha! He is definitely acts like a teenager right now.
default_rolleyes.gif
I know he is fat, plans are in the works for some structured exercise to turn that fat into muscle. I sure hope that the camera does add some pounds, in the one photo he looks like a tank!!
default_wacko.png
Last is Lib's pinto colt Little Heartwood's Mister McDazzle.

I think the photos look great for two amatuers in handling the horses and photography!

Here is a link to the album of photos:

Picasa Album Link

Thanks everyone for your comments! We each took turns handling the horses and taking photos. It was lots of work, but also fun as well.
default_biggrin.png

I can tell alot of hard work went into that, but it

was worth it, you got some great pictures!
default_aktion033.gif

Beautiful horses!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back