Photo / Resize Question

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hal & Deb Bryant

Reaction score
When I try to post a photo that I have re-sized on photobucket I get the prompt -

"Sorry, dymanic pages in the tags are not allowed."

Are there any ideas out there on what that means and/or what I'm doing wrong?

Appreciate any and all help.

Deb

When I try to post a photo that I have re-sized on photobucket I get the prompt -

"Sorry, dymanic pages in the tags are not allowed."

Are there any ideas out there on what that means and/or what I'm doing wrong?

Appreciate any and all help.

Deb
I'm following the instructions I found on the Practice Board regarding the URL. I have the pics loaded and can attach them OK it's just that I can't seem to get them to enlarge.

Are you loading from the thumbnail in Photobucket? If so, then that's all the bigger it will be. You need to click on your thumbnail in Photobucket and take the code from the larger pix that will come up. Then post that code here.

edited to add - if that's not what you are doing, try resizing them in your own computer before uploading to photobucket instead of using their resizing.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to use the direct link URL from photobucket and then when you add them to your post here, click the icon on top of where you type your message that is a tree and it will bring up a prompt asking for a URL, paste the photo URL into that and hit ok and it should put your photo right into your post the size it is over at photobucket

I could never get photobucket to work right for me, even editing and generating the watsit. I am not very computer literate. I finally tried Phototrail.com and the pics came out a nice size, without me even trying. I posted the IMG one. Wish I had tried them earlier. I was getting disheartend trying to post pics.

Emma

Latest posts

Back