Photo edit request (another one!)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

targetsmom

Reaction score
Could someone please edit the background of this photo? It is a professional photo but the photographer has let me edit photos before as long as the image itself isn't changed. I would just like the background cleaned up, with all those extra horses removed. You can leave my husband in it, as I like showing that you don't have to be young to do this. Actually the man behind him is about our age too!

I will try to insert the photo but I have much better luck with a link. Or I could e-mail it if you PM me. Thanks!!

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k29/targ...how_2007002.jpg

Nice picture and beautiful horse. Theres alot going on in the background and alot of little details, so its something I personally wouldn't be able to edit it without the picture looking unrealistic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for letting me know that. I didn't realize that this was something that would be really hard to do.

There is alot to remove, six people and two horses, so with out spending a lot of time on it this is as good as I can do.

Before

untouched.gif

After

retouch.gif

One thing to add is as this is a professional photo and even though they have given their consent to editing before I would email them the photo to make sure it's ok before you use it anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is fantastic - thank you so much. And yes, I will send Ellen ( Ellen Leffingwell of Photography to Remember) the edited version to make sure she is OK with our using it.

Now if I had just noticed my husband's pant leg before we went in the class (I was showing our stallion so had other things on my mind!).

Now if I had just noticed my husband's pant leg before we went in the class
Got it
default_wink.png

retouch2.gif

I had played with it earlier but wasn't turning out but had a revelation while cleaning stalls.

Thanks for the compliment, I enjoy doing things like this.

You are awesome - that was supposed to be a joke about the pant leg. But I know what you mean about getting revelations while cleaning stalls!

Latest posts

Back