photo edit please!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelly

Reaction score
I have this pic of Joey that I would like to have JUST HIM taken and placed on a grassy background...if someone can help?

Trying again.

shelly1.jpg

Here ya go. Hope you like it.
shelly1.jpg

Gonna work on his back a little. Will try again later.
Just what I had in mind though he looks blurry compared to the background...can you enhance him or sharpen him before putting him back in the pic?

Thanks

My sister saw your picture and had to give it a try.

photo_edit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The picture you e-mailed was much sharper. Here are a couple I've been playing with. He sure is a pretty fella.

Joey1.jpg

This is him standing in my pasture. I think he looks pretty good there. LOL

Joey2.jpg

Thank you too Donna for giving it a great try, though I just have to go with Vern's sisters edit!!! She did such a great job...so clear and even a shadow for added effect! It doesn't look like an editted pic at all!
default_biggrin.png
Now if I can get my new website up and running, you all can see him on the main page
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
Shelly

Shelly, My sister says "Your welcome". Happy you like it. I think my sister has a talent. She does it all the time, so she gets allot of practice.

You wouldn't guess that the grass and trees are in two different areas. The grass is in Utah were we are and the trees are in Washinton.

Let us know when you get your website up.

Enjoy.

Shelly, My sister says "Your welcome". Happy you like it. I think my sister has a talent. She does it all the time, so she gets allot of practice.You wouldn't guess that the grass and trees are in two different areas. The grass is in Utah were we are and the trees are in Washinton.

Let us know when you get your website up.

Enjoy.
Yes, she definitely has a talent!!!! I will let you know when my website is done, for sure...

Latest posts

Back