Photo Bucket

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AceyHorse

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've would like to put some photos of my horses in the photo forum, but everytime I practise putting them on my post there either is an error or they show up as a link. I could post one at a time but would like to know how you post a few photos at a time. I am using photo bucket. I'm not very good with all this computer stuff and any advice would be appreciated!
default_wacko.png
: Thanks.

Anna once you have them loaded onto photobucket, first you will want to edit the size, i usually have to change to the "web page" one... then, you will see 4 URLs below your picture, click on the second one from the top. then go to your post and see the little green tree in the tool bar above your posting box - click on that from wherever inside the post you want the picture to be, then past the URL into the box, and hit OK. your picture should pop into the post. if you are getting a link you are probably just pasting the URL into the post itself and it has to go in through the little green tree box...

i know it sounds very confusing but if you go to do it, you will see what i mean, it's easy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back