Phew 8 foals in 20 days Lots of Loud Pintos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanne

Reaction score
I am just coming up for air after birthing eight foals in 20 days and three within 30 hours last weekend. There were foals from four stallions in the foals.

All but the first two were caught on We Foal and we have had a lot of people contact us to share their responses to our new foaling cams. Seeing live births is Reality TV !

Here are just a few of the new foals:

fancymain.jpg

This is a Bay Frame Overo Pinto Filly

sensation1.jpg

This is a Wild patterned Tobiano Colt.

windjammer2.jpg

This is a Buckskin Frame Tovero Pinto Colt.

melody2.jpg

This is a Black Medicine Hat Frame Tovero Pinto Filly.

Enjoy and happy, healthy foaling to everyone!

Wow! Nice foals, I'll check out those cams later when I have more time, sounds interesting.

default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
wow

you have some nice foals.What nice marked up foals you have gotten this year.

Those are very nice
default_biggrin.png

My favorite one is the first one the bay filly
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
Beautiful foals...l'd like to have all our foals born within hours/days of each other and try hard to plan it that way but it just doesn't seem to work out..
default_biggrin.png

I thought I would have a bad foaling year in 2008 because we had so much cold weather and rain that none of my mares were cycling early. We usually have our first foals around Valentine's day. This year they were two months later.

Boy was I wrong! The mares finally started cycling in May 2007, and it seemed like they all cycled at once!

The five stallions were thrilled!

The foaling Due Dates looked great on paper, but when the first group went 340 plus days and the second group went 320 or so, they all met in the same three week period!

Somethings you can just not plan for :DOH!

I am still trying to figure out that chestnut tobiano. I have never seen anything like him. This is his other side. It just feels like there is another sabino gene involved. Anyone's thoughts would be appreciated.

sensation4.jpg
sensation2.jpg

Wow Joanne you have been one busy lady! What a beautiful array of foals. Love them all! Congratulations!
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

Wow! Lots of pretty WILD colored ones! Congrats!
default_aktion033.gif
How many more???

I don't know if it is sabino or not. Color doesn't go all they way over the withers, hmmm.

BUT what I do know, I sure like the way he is patterend!

We are half way there. The rest are "suppose" to trickle in. Though there is a next group of five that is close enough to do the same that this group did.

The buckskin is the first one we have ever had. So that was fun! He has so much black under his coat. Guess I have a lot to learn about buckskins.

1172276032-Congratsspark.gif

Those are awesome pictures of those sweet babies, lots of work but worth it. Great job on getting those babies safley on the ground

default_aktion033.gif

Prayers for a safe foaling for the rest

Michele

Meadow Winds Farm

Latest posts

Back