Phantom ready for show season,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
After Nationals last year I knew Phantom was going to be with a trainer. My usual trainer was going to cut back, so I started looking. I actually kept track. I knew I wanted Phantom where he would truly excel and receive the pampering of a Prince that he is, so, after 81 phone calls, and just over 300 emails, checking with trainers and references and past clients and a few others, I finally sent Phantom to Lee in NC right at 2 months ago.

Lee just sent me updated pictures.

I can not begin to tell you how much I love this little guy!! When I got him, I had gone to look at a Shetland Filly, but this boy screamed so loud at me he had to come home with me. He was gelded, and went Reserve Champion at Nationals.

Here he is as a now yearling.

Getitia, I hope you are as proud of him as I am. Thank you greatly for allowing me to own such an awesome guy.

Never in a million years did I think he'd get better, but boy OH BOY!!!!!

Thank you Lee so much, I am so proud of Phantom and very proud of you!

lee3.jpg

lee2.jpg

You should be proud, he is gorgious, Love those Pintos.

How tall do you expect him to go?
default_wub.png

Thank you all so much. I am a pretty proud mom.

Height wise, when he left in Feb. I am going to say he was 31ish. We expected him to be close to 36, but I've never felt like he would make that.

He just hasn't grown all that much.

Wow he has matured alot and is looking just stunning!!! Can't wait to see what he does this year!

WOW Is that the same horse i seen just three months ago?? He looked GREAT then, but he looks FANTASTIC now!

He is just stunning!! I think hes gonna clean up!

Oh Frankie
default_wub.png
I have a special place for all your horses but Phantom reminds me of my Donovan(only a lot nicer
default_wink.png
) He's a stunning boy, and I'm so happy he found a home with you!
default_wub.png
:wub

Might as well get started building some shelves while he's gone--you're going to need them for all his trophies. He's awesome!

oh i cant wait to see him at some of the Area III shows this year. He looks good and you should be a Proud momma.... Frankie how are you doing ???

Diane

He is just gorgeous, and I love Lee's place! Wow, the whole thing is beautiful! Your colt is definitely thriving under Lee's care.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!! He is stunning :DOH! :DOH!
default_wub.png

He looks amazing! Can i have him when your done? haha just kidding...

Latest posts

Back