Phantom is going to be a Breyer Horse!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
Well, self appointed anyway,,,,,,by me.
default_laugh.png

I manager a large feed store and we do tons of business with Breyer during the holidays. On Oct. 11 Breyer and our store host a Breyer Horse Fun day!

Breyer sends us tons of wonderful things to do on our fun day with customers/kids. They sent 3 different horse games, all rather cute, they sent pages to color for a contest, also small model horses for the kids to paint and for a contest, all kids who participate will receive a prize, but the top 12 winners will receive the new Breyer Model. We will also be giving away Ornaments, Soap Makers, pencils and ribbons.

Phantom will be our "live" Breyer Model and a prize will also be given to the child who paints their horse to look like Phantom. We will be doing pictures and each child will also be given a photo of them with Phantom.

It is always a fun, awesome day.

Who knows, maybe Breyer will see Phantom as a real Breyer
default_wink.png

phantom8.jpg

Thats really cool. He is one neat boy....I was kinda hoping you'd forget he was here after we hauled him to Tulsa for you...tee hee...but darn if ya didnt show up with that trailer and too him home to Indiana! tee hee

I'm glad you are having some fun with your new boy and its always fun to share them with others....and if Breyer is smart...he'd make a STUNNING Breyer model horse to sell at CHRISTMAS!!!
default_smile.png

Carolyn that is one beautifully colored horse!
default_new_shocked.gif
I'd drive across country for that boy!!!

That is awesome, they really are a good company, I have always loved their products.

Jane,,,,,,,(unless I read wrong),,,,,,,,just kidding, it is just for a thing at work.
default_rolleyes.gif

Yes, he is a bay pinto,,,,,well,,,,,,a spoiled bay pinto.
default_wub.png

Connie, tell Tim that Phantom says hello!!! Also tell him, someone here continues to stare at Phantom, wasn't just him.
default_laugh.png

Thanks to all for the nice words.
default_smile.png

Can't wait,,,,,,,going to be a GREAT day!

That sounds like a ton of fun! And who knows maybe one day Phantom will be a real Breyer! That would be so cool.

Latest posts

Back