Phantom Got His Ninth AMHR Hall of Fame

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yaddax3

Reaction score
I usually post to gripe about something or to respond to someone else's gripe, but not tonight.

Just did the math and realized that Classique’s Phantom Gold just became the first AMHR Miniature horse ever to get nine Hall of Fames.

Heading into AMHR Nationals, Phantom needed 15 points in Versatility to get his ninth Hall of Fame and he came away with 16 HOF points. (It has been confirmed on the AMHR website.)

Last year, Phantom became the first AMHR mini ever to get eight Hall of Fames, and he was followed within weeks by K-Dee’s Sir Gentry, who is owned by Laurie Villalpando of Utah. Laurie is a terrific trainer who guided Phantom to his first four HOFs; our family helped him to his last five.

Phantom has achieved Hall of Fame status in Halter, Hunter, Jumper, Pleasure Driving, Country Pleasure Driving, Roadster, Park Harness, Liberty and Versatility. He has won AMHR National championships in five of those classes and has a Reserve National title in a sixth class.

It is perhaps fitting that Phantom’s ninth Hall of Fame came at the 2008 AMHR Nationals, where he had an exceptional show by winning six National championships in Amateur Roadster, Amateur Park Harness, Amateur Jumper, Adult Jumper, Open Park Harness and Liberty and finishing with 15 top fives in a variety of Youth, Amateur and Open classes. Phantom, a 13-year-old Palomino Pinto gelding, had top fives in Youth, Amateur and Open Versatility to clinch that ninth HOF.

Overall, our family had a gratifying Nationals experience, winning 10 national championships, 10 reserve national titles, 48 top fives and 82 top 10s.

Here is Sawyer jumping Phantom in Hunter at the 2006 AMHR Nationals, when he won Adult Jumper (Phantom won Adult Jumper again this year, as well as Amateur Jumper):

SawyerandPhantom-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What an achievement!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

I love those mature geldings that just keep truckin' on and kickin' butt!!!
default_wub.png

Congratulations on such an amazing accomplishment!
default_aktion033.gif
He's an awesome horse and you guys all show him to his best. How cool is he????
default_wub.png

That is one awesome horse! Worth his weight in gold!
default_wub.png

Congratulations!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations on a huge achievement! Takes a pretty special horse to continue to perform well in so many events, and a dedicated family to get him there.
default_smile.png
default_aktion033.gif

Jan

default_aktion033.gif
that's my standing O!!! You know Bob, I think you should celebrate that achievement and Mary's awesome Ammy Roadster win at Nationals with some "special" new roadster silks for Mary!!!!
default_laugh.png

Pam

Wow Bob and Mary what a huge accomplishment! Congratulations. Guess you have to start another horse right?

Lyn

Last edited by a moderator:
That is awesome! And exactly what geldings need to be doing - SHOWING!!! What a wonderful testment to your family as well as encouraging our industry to promote gelding and geldings!

Congrats!!!!!!! That is just amazing. He is such a talented horse and has awesome owners too.
default_yes.gif

Congratulations!! That is amazing.
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations Bob, Mary and kids!!!
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations Phantom for all your hard work too!
default_aktion033.gif

What an awesome achievement and wonderful memories you have created for your family! I am very happy for you all!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back