Personalized Plates / Vanity License Tags Anyone?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
since i bought my van so my danes could go places with me....

newtag.jpg

default_smile.png

Shoot, Chanda! I wasn't even close. I love it, though!!!

Charlene, I love your plates!!!

My daughter's plates are 65 RSES. Can anyone figure that out?

My truck doesn't have a name, but my GPS is Samantha.

... I know what it means now, but I cheated so won't spoil it for someone who knows on their own to share!

Last edited by a moderator:
My youngest son's is NRVDONE. He was always adding something to it--like a new stereo, fuzz buster, etc. I believe my daughter in laws used to be WHOKNEW

I like one my cousin had for an old land rover..... "mudpupy", I think the very very all time best vanity plate I have seen was in VA. They have specialty plates like the wildlife, alumni, special causes......it was a Kids first plate, it features a white plate with a set of kids handprints on the left , one red,one blue looks like they are done with finger paint and the bottom edge of each of these plates are stamped with "kids first" the vanity portion was "EAT-THE" so it actually read

EAT-THE

Kids First
http://m.jalopnik.com/5724684/virginia-dmv-revokes-worlds-greatest-license-plate

Ummm... This guy?

I had H G Farm- every one took it as Hog Farm! Instead of Heather Glen Farm, so I didnt renew them this year, lol

Ours are KM1 on the Stealth, KM2 on the Viper, and KM3 on my Jetta. Now what shall I get on the Beemer we're getting? Probably something really original like KM4 lol

I swear I just saw this more recently on an actual vehicle in Va. Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me, however, my mind just didn't see it as perverse. I thought it was comical in a warped way, as in if there is a mass disaster, take the kids and cook them up first, warped I know, but it gave me a chuckle.

You must understand my warped humor, example.....about 7-8 years ago I had a horse that needed to be put down. Very hard for me, was very hard for the vet, but was the right thing to do as there was no hope, hovever, in the middle of the process of euthanizing him, I looked at the vet, whom i know well, and said " no, wait, I changed my mind". Her jaw dropped to the floor, and through my tears I cracked a small smile and said, " I am sorry, I had to lighten the mood, if I don't I am really gonna loose it". Of course there was no saving him, I knew that, euthanizing him was to help him end his pain. But its just an example of my dark humor.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Dad's plate was HVQ. Didn't mean anything but he had it for years.

My Uncle had COWD, crazy old weird Dave.

I have CORGWN which is the plural of Corgi.

My Garmin is Simon.

Latest posts

Back