Perfect Timing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrae

Reaction score
As most of you know it has been a rough two weeks for us. Losing Infinity was so devastating, then my Walking Show mare sustained an injury on Friday. I needed something to make me smile....and Sheryl gave it to me. She had agreed to lease Blue to me for a year and after having her here for few weeks I fell in LOVE with her. She has the greatest personality, such a sweet soul! I have nagged and nagged Sheryl to sell her to me and she finally agreed!!!

We are proud to introduce our new broodmare - Cross Country Behind Blue Eyes, pictured below with her National Top Ten Weanling Colt Irish Hills Way Cool Jr. She is in foal to Doughboy for an April 09 baby.

318847436.jpg

THANK YOU, SHERYL!!! I adore this girl.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Aww Sheryl, that was awful nice. I love Blue, and she's a special lady.
default_aktion033.gif

Oh, congratulations!! I have a yearling son of Blue's, and when people see Blue's picture they are always commenting on what a pretty mare she is.
default_smile.png
Lucky lucky you!!! Congrats again!

You're welcome Janet.

You know how hard it was for me to part with Blue but I believe she is meant to be with you, to help you heal from the accident with Infinity. I know you'll take very good care of her and love her as much as I do.

Latest posts

Back