Perfect homes do come along....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent you an email, Julie. Hope it works!
default_smile.png

Loved the pictures! Especially the one in her HUGE new stall lol Just love the look on her face in that picture!

I can't tell you how much Julie's emails/stories make me smile. If anyone out there is buying a horse--please update your seller often.
default_biggrin.png

I'll check in later to see if there are pictures of Blessing with all those kids around her.
default_biggrin.png

Thanks Julie--for everything.
default_cheekkiss.gif

Julie IS a new friend--and her mom. They are an entertaining pair!
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png
We even managed to "chat" several times as she drove home because she is a high tech person and has a contraption in the car that can do email and get on the internet. Magical.
default_laugh.png

I sent her the link to this post...

Hi Julie!
default_saludando.gif

I'll be glued to my computer when they take Blessing home.... so I can hear how it's going.
default_biggrin.png

I wonder it Blessing will wear a tiara there?
default_biggrin.png

Congrats - is Julie "local"? I am always hoping for new mini people in our area!
default_yes.gif

Denise

Hi Denise--Julie lives in NJ, so not local. Darn, huh?
default_yes.gif

I hope she posts the pictures she sent yesterday--Blessing surrounded by 5-6 girls from the barn (and camp hasn't even started yet!) and one of Blessing and a big (BIG!) horse meeting. There are also some of Julie grazing Blessing in the most beautiful setting--just awesome photos.

She said the barn owner couldn't be more pleased with how Blessing is with her 2 and 3 year old daughters.
default_wub.png

Blessing will be able to lose her grass weight pounds since Julie has access to several dry lots!
default_yes.gif
The grass is too rich there for Blessing--for now.

I'm not showing my horses the pictures because I think I'd find them hitch-hiking to follow Blessing.
default_wink.png

HEy guys! SO I rold Karla I was going to be able to post the pictures yesterday afternoon... Unfortunately the rain storms had some really strange effect on our wireless and I couldn't be online for more than a minute or so before I froze up!

I added four more pictures to the album and then are plenty more to come. The picture of her with the kids is maybe with, maybe, a sixth of the kids at the barn. She still has tons to meet.

http://s319.photobucket.com/albums/mm480/LuckyBlessing/

P.S. Thanks everyone for the well wishes, I couldn't be luckier to have Blessing.
default_smile.png

That photo of her meeting the big dapple is so awesome--and the ones of you and Blessing look professional! And the one of the girls around her---happy sigh.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

edited to add a letter--happens when I try to type this late.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so happy that Blessing found such a great new home...I, too look forward to hearing of her adventures
default_smile.png

Hugs Blessing!!!

Angie

Just a quick note... Blessing taught her first day of camp today! First it was a conformation lesson and then "How To Lead A Horse". She is now back out in her dry lot enjoying the afternoon sunshine/breeze.

The campers:
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png
default_hypocrite.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_new_multi.gif

default_risa8.gif

Edit: Spelling, whoops!

Last edited by a moderator: