Perfect compliment to our Mini Horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knottymare

Reaction score
Seriously cute. Be forewarned, do not click the link if you don't want to die from too much cuteness.

PLGs

Haha I love how they word everything! I want one! Lol! I wonder how many people actually try and contact them for a 'mini giraffe' :p

Looks photo shopped to me. Why is it no one has seen them until now and there are just 2?

I'm on slow dial-up so didn't even try to watch what would have showed up on the link...but have noticed a TV ad recently--honestly, I don't even know what they are selling, but it features opulent surroundings, scantily-clad young women, an actor(who was actually on several recent episodes of "Criminal Minds", playing a bad guy from Prentiss' past)with a purported Russian accent...AND, a cute CG 'mini-gifaffe' that 'looks' very believably real-- (but of course, isn't!!)

Margo

Yes, Margo... this is where it all stems from.

DirecTV is the company with the current TV ad with the "Russian guy with the little giraffe" and the above original posted video is a phony website made by the DirecTV marketing campaign. It's all the same advertising thing... miniature giraffes.

Andrea

Yes, Margo... this is where it all stems from.

DirecTV is the company with the current TV ad with the "Russian guy with the little giraffe" and the above original posted video is a phony website made by the DirecTV marketing campaign. It's all the same advertising thing... miniature giraffes.

Andrea

darn it.......
default_rolleyes.gif

<slightly Russian accent>I am wanting one to add to collection of animals that make small poops on my farm.

(Ok, I'm feeling silly today)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks photo shopped to me. Why is it no one has seen them until now and there are just 2?
Because they are magic giraffes. They don't need a large gene pool because fairies leave them in cabbage patches on nights with a full moon.

Of course it's photoshopped...
default_footinmouth.gif
it's not real !
default_new_rofl.gif
default_rolleyes.gif

Very clever! I am seeing way too many people on facebook thinking they are real though.

Read the About page on the website-so funny!

About Farm

I am seeing way too many people on facebook thinking they are real though.
That's scarey !!! Really, REALLY scarey that people could be THAT gullable !!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

There again I have some awesome beach front property in.....

Oh and I sell 6 inch high fully grown horses for just a few dollars...just call me
default_wink.png

2inchhorseshadow2.jpg

OK, had me going for a second there....would just be too cute lol! Miniwhinny, ROFL! This would take too long to breed them down, maybe we could start from a test tube and "invent" the next new "pocket pet".
default_smile.png

Jan

My daughter is totally in love with Giraffes. She saw that commercial and envisioned one living here. I said yep that's gonna happen. Someone has a great imagination.

Latest posts

Back