People Who Will Remain Anonymous...but are annoying

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I work at TSC... My issues there

Pee and poo all over the bathrooms! EWWWW COME ON FOLKS!

Folks who come in the store and let their dog pee on everything

Folks who come in store with mud or poo on shoes/boots and track it everywhere

The guy who spits chew on the floor in every isle.

Folks who come in with vet needed issues BUT refuse to spend $$$ so come there to get 1/2 fast bandaid meds that DONT WORK!!!

Folks that need help but ask for a guy to help cause Im a stupid girl!!!

Folks who ask for load outs when really dont need help. And ya look over and a older person is struggling to put something in their car that REALLY dose need the help!

and

Folks who always want something discounted cause the think "just because they spend such & such amount, they deserve it free or next to free"

OUTSIDE WORK

people who drive super slow

people who complain about being broke or cant pay bills BUT go on trips and waste $$$ like it grows on trees! Living abouve the means!

and

folks who get assistance from the goverment (disbilities and food cards and such) who DONT DESERVE IT!!!! IM sorry but being a dr. drug dealer for POT who has 7+ kids, and useless friends(leaches)that cant hold a real job is NOT a disability because your too stressed to work in the public! And all this before your 25th birthday!!! I want to pull my hair out and slap some folks in homes, stores and such that complain about how they cant work cause of some stupid excuss and deal drugs from their home and have a filthy enviorment home their kids with lice live in! BUT yet someone who worked 30+ yrs at a job gets hurt and cant work BUT really tries and struggles get denied for disablilties and turned away for other goverment help... UGH!!!!!!!!!!!! WT****! This is wrong!!! and I see/hear it all the time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jill - your list is spot on!!! The worst of the list:

Weak, limp handshakes - what is that about?

Lack of eye contact or eye contact then looking away

Screaming out of control children in public places

People with "victim" mentality

People who chose not to work and then ask for hand outs

Sums it up for me!!!

Who ever invented the Bra! Hate them

Me too!

I also work in a store, mine is a grocery store, what gets me steaming are the young people on public assistance and then complain the government doesn't help them enough, AND those that pay with their gov. cards and then talk about getting that next tattoo or piercing. Checking out someone who is on their cell and holds up the rest of the line. High heel (hooker) shoes with pointy toes, girdles, nylons, fat women in spandex, young women in their cut out jeans with their buns hanging out. Lots more but those stand out the most.

People who answer rhetorical questions. You wanna know why? I'll tell you why. (Oops! Guilty.
default_new_rofl.gif
)

People who answer rhetorical questions incorrectly. (Ok, just being goofy.)

Door to door vacuum cleaner salesperson people who actually think I would or for that matter could cough up $4000 for a vacuum cleaner.

People who say "and it goes without saying."

People who make a sucking noise with their teeth.

People who tell you the ending of a movie or book.

People who stick their never before seen by you cell phone in your face and say "Did I show you the picture of the buck I killed, my new blah, blah, blah, etc."

People who chew really fruity strong smelling gum in my personal space.

People who often refer to themselves in the third person. Only exception is if they are doing it to be funny and lighten the mood.

People who do not wash or dry clean their coat all winter and are heavy smokers wearing the stinky coat in your personal work space.

People that spray and spray Lysol on their desk, the fridge, the microwave and just don't get it that the concentration of it is annoying, disgusting, and harmful even after you put it to them nicely.

People that put those closed up lunch totes in the refrigerator at work. I call them lunch purses. They are meant to keep cold or heat in. Unless you open the tote it does no good to put it in the fridge. I don't know where all the purse thing has been over the last two years when it is not chilling out in the fridge. Leave it at your desk! Eeeewwwwwwww.

People that put their convenience store cup with the straw they have been sucking on in it in the fridge to hang out with the fridge purse or get knocked over and make a mess.

People who don't cough into their arm. Hands=YUCK!

People who call me at work and then ask me to "please hold". I work the front desk of the largest hotel in the state. I am not going to hold.

People who don't drive up to the white line at a stop light. Most lights are programmed to respond to a magnet, placed right behind that white line, that the metal on your car triggers. If you don't drive up to it, it's not triggered and the light's not going to turn.

Then there are the people who drive up to the white line, but think that moving forward every 5-10 seconds will make the light turn green sooner. No, no it won't.

People who are constantly negative. I understand going through some things, but I really feed off of other people's moods no matter how hard I try not to, and those "half empty" people bring me down with them.

Those people who are so concerned about public restroom hygiene -- but only for themselves. They use the paper seat covers, but don't remove it as "it's germy," obviously not caring that the next person has to get rid of it. YUCH!

As for people not looking you in the eye...my eyes are crooked...downright crossed when I'm tired. If I'm not looking you in the eye, then look at my other eye!

People who say "Yuh know" many times in a conversation.Years ago when someone paused and didn't know what to say it was "Uh" -now the CATCH phrase is "YUH KNOW" I am REALLY tired of hearing it.

How about so many young people that cannot put a sentence together without using the word 'like' several times and yes, they often also include the words 'you know' along with it.

People who stand in line at a fast food for 20 minutes and when it is their turn, have no idea what they want

Screaming kids in walmart

Habla Espanol? No I do not. I live in America, we speak English

Latest posts

Back