people who are impossible to satisfy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I feel your pain, where you are nice to everyone expecting they will do the same......"The customer is always right" doesn't always work does it! I have had a couple of customers over the last 15 years very shocked when I "suddenly" had my fill of their garbage and told them I would not be able to help them. People like that deserve no explanation or any of your additional time/energy, and unfortunately sometimes seem to only understand the language of threats of legal action to get them to go away.

There are weirdos all over the place. I work in a resale riding store and some of the questions I get asked??? And the comments, specially when they want the cheapest used helmet for their child and it couldn't hurt if it was a little too big so they can grow into it!!!
default_no.gif
default_wacko.png

Out of curiosity I went on your site, you have really nice horses! Not quite sure why they couldn't find what they were looking for. Not sure what gelding they wanted but for the deal they got I would have jumped on it, for any of your geldings! I've seen a few I really like and this fall when we are looking for a friend for my guy, you may just be hearing from me...don't worry, I am not a weirdo...lol, at least I don't think so.
default_wink.png

Sorry Laura, your 'gut reaction' was correct!! But please, don't send them my way!!
default_laugh.png
I don't think I would have been so nice!Pam
They may come your way Pam. I think they have already been to several farms in the area.

Boy that is scary. Sadly there seems to be a lot of those types out there. If they contact you again...best thing to do is ignore them.

Hi

I just wanted to say, I have visited your website and your horses are BEAUTIFUL. I wish you were in the UK though because I know 'd be saving up and paypal-ing to buy from you!

These people are barmy, I think you have dealt very professionally with them. What a shame for the young boy though with parents like that, he sounds as if he'd have enjoyed looking after a mini. Sigh.

Maria

[SIZE=12pt]Laura,[/SIZE]

So sorry you've had to deal with individuals like that. You did the right thing by letting them know you are aware of their bad mouthing. As long as you've told them to stop, you have legal grounds for harassment charges.

I have never met you but when I contacted you a few weeks ago about Mr. Big Stuff (who by the way is the prettiest horse in the world
default_wub.png
), you were incredibly kind ,gracious and polite
default_biggrin.png

Here's hoping the weirdos steer clear for a while
default_wink.png

Take Care,

Joy

I am very proud of you very good job. you tell them who is boss scare tem away from you and yor horse and anyone else who might be their next victim. Goodluck.

Laura, you are being so polite and helpful to the "supposed" buyers. I hope they don't come to NE Arkansas .....my husband wouldn't be as questioning as you are. GRRRRRRRRRR.

Proud of you for standing your ground.......and I know an attorney who loves to take on these kind of cases.....and she always wins. Sweet as sugar on the outside...but when someone is done wrong..................the persitent legal side comes out.

Latest posts

Back