People Riding Minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG when you start looking they never end!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKq43Gaf1jA

This one has TWO adults riding a mini double!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzfR50Vh0oM

This really upsets me to see these. I need to turn you tube off now before I find anymore of these!
default_no.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree it is NOT a good precedent to set- fro a huge person to ride a tiny pony- but I for one would absolutely LOVE to see a real, proper lead rein class, such as we have here, in the US- with some of those gorgeous ponies under saddle- in fact, Lewella, send me one and I'll kidnap a child- I have twin Grad Nephew and Niece, nearly one year old now!!!
default_yes.gif
Hey Rabbitfizz! My daughter Abby (if the All Star results are correct!) will be the 2007 All Star Champion in Classic Walk under saddle and Reserve Champion All Star in Classic Leading Rein.
default_aktion033.gif

[SIZE=8pt]I guess for once it's a good thing that I dont have high speed - I know these vidios from "U - TUBE" would get me going.
default_new_shocked.gif
default_giveup.gif
default_nono.gif
default_wacko.png
[/SIZE]

Lori

[attachmentid=63]Did You say lead line class?

this is a mare of mine that my neighbor borrowed to put her daughter in a lead-line class.

They came back with a blue ribbon, and smiles.

It can be be hard to find someone qualified to train them that is also light enough but when you do its certainly worth the effort.

I am still wondering where the 40 lbs or 10 percent of there weight came from??

If that is fact someone better tell over 80 percent of all teens and adults riding those 1200 pound horses that the horses can only carry 120 lbs
default_new_shocked.gif
I think that the 10% thing is over exaggerating but I think the point is that teens and adults over a certain weight should not be riding these minis because I believe it to be abuse because it is physically hurting them.😖

OMG when you start looking they never end!

This one has TWO adults riding a mini double!

This really upsets me to see these. I need to turn you tube off now before I find anymore of these!
default_no.gif

This is extremely disturbing and very abusive and torturous. I cannot watch anymore. It makes me sick.

Latest posts

Back