Penny's foaling thread.....SHE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Certainly, don't leave her unattended. With wax, as Anna says, you could be seeing your baby tonight!! Keep your clothes on and your eyes open!!

Nothing yet this morning
default_sad.png
The thingies on her nipples almost look like little plugs. I have noticed them for a few days now. I know what the wax is supposed to look like, but this seems a little different to me. Ill post pics in a couple hours!

You are correct. That is not 'true' wax, but just a little secretion as her teats fill and quite normal. Still wax can form and get knocked off as the mare moves around, so it is not always noticed. But she is certainly very close to foaling so you still need to be camping out beside her from now on.
default_yes.gif

No baby yet
default_sad.png
just one very hot momma who the bugs are driving crazy. I think she about ready to claw her baby out. I feel so bad for her!

No baby yet :-/ I swear she is doing this just to bug me!!

No baby yet :-/ I swear she is doing this just to bug me!!

You poor thing. Obviously mental now and repeating yourself
default_new_rofl.gif
( I laugh now, might be different in a few weeks time)

You poor thing. Obviously mental now and repeating yourself
default_new_rofl.gif
( I laugh now, might be different in a few weeks time)
We've been saving our laughs up for you, and Sweety has given us PLENTY of time to do so
default_poke.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

I have gone off the deep end I fear!! Lol, I went off the deep end a looong time ago! My little miss I'd not sure if she wants to bag up all the way, her milk is still the color of skim milk. I will get you more pics tomorrow!! I promise!

We've all been off that deep end, and some of us are still there....I fear!! LOL

Looking forward to the pictures!

Guilty as charged - and I'm not the only one!! (but I will refrain from naming names!
default_whistling.gif
)

If there is, I completely missed it!! So, are you admitting you found the deep end, too?? I think she is, Anna!

Guilty as charged!!! Now lets get back to "foaling".....cause we don't want anyone Foaling off the deep end now do we!!!......I know....I couldn't help my self!!!

Its getting to be that slow time of year when every one gets udderly silly!!

Hehe you ladies are about as far off the deep end as I am!! No baby yet (of course!) but the good news is that Mousie gets to come home tomorrow!!!!!! Maybe the excitement of one of her bestest friends coming home will make her foal!?!?!?

Latest posts

Back