Peggy is on a roll!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlotte

Reaction score
For those of you who know Peggy Porter...... She's on quite a roll. She and Star Bright left PtHA World with their Championships, drove home, then turned around and headed for an R show in ?? Nebraska? There they went Champion Jr Mare and Res Grand Champion Mare!

I just have so much admiration for her tenacity. From just a few years ago not being able to function hardly at all to now this year winning in the show ring after having done all the conditioning and grooming herself..........
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Way to go Peggy! You are an inspiration!
default_yes.gif

Charlotte

It just goes to show you what you can do when you have a great horse.We did it on our own winning a world championship with our Quarter horse at the buckskin world. It just makes winning so much sweeter!!! Congratulations to Reflections for breeding such an outstanding mare and congratulations to Peggy, way to go!!! Cathy.
default_firstprize.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

Way to go Peggy!!! For those of you who don't know her, she's made an AMAZING comeback from a very very serious injury.

Congratulations Peggy!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I hope to see you at the worlds!
default_yes.gif

Barb

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got home- it is midnight!!! I am too excited to sleep!!! Well, AMHR classes have a bit of difference in how they are listed then what I am used to in AMHA. I think I was a bit
default_wacko.png
when I called, Charlotte- perhaps I was sleep deprived! hahaha So, here is what I got at my first AMHR show ever-

Champion 2 yr old Mare- Under- under both judges and then Reserve Champion Junior Mare under one judge! I am pretty tickled
default_smile.png

And PtHA Worlds was 'Out of this World!'. I sort of decided at the last minute to go and I am very glad I did!!! My precious, beautiful, sweet mare, Reflections Star Bright, (whom I adore), earned a World Champion in her Open halter class, another World Champion in Multi-Color Mare class, and a Reserve World Champion in her Amateur Halter Class. Jeepers- I am going to have to buy a belt now for my buckles! Wow- this is a dream come true!

She has been a trooper in the show ring- last year she was an AMHA multi World Champion and one Reserve World Champion, also! We are having so much fun!!!!!

And, I met the Forum's Sedeh at PtHA!! Nice to meet you! We had so much fun at the drug testing station after our wins! lol

Thank you, Charlotte, for the kind comments. And, to all the rest of you, too! My horses have been an inspiration to me and have given me a reason to get up in the mornings
default_smile.png

Peggy

Alba Hurst

PS- I actually never went home from PtHA- I just kept heading straight north from Tulsa to Nebraska! I hate to think of my gas bill
default_wacko.png

Latest posts

Back