Pedigree lookup?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

High Meadow Miniatures

Reaction score
I'm doing some pedigree research, but can't seem to find the parentage for the following horse - wondering if someone might know it? The mare appears to have two separate names:
AMHA: Stonegates Uptown Girl #A25091
AMHR: Rocking M Rowdyanna #9035B
Thanks in advance!

Weird....I have a printed studbook for AMHA that goes up to 1995.

She's in there with the same number, BUT her birth is 5/4/88, Ht. 33.5....Color: SDN (solid dun)

Sire: Jandts Blanket Spots, IT04422...Color: Appy

Dam: Dons Betty Lou 2nd, R01529P...Color: Solid Chestnut

Up to that year, she had 6 foals listed.

When I was going through the online AMHA studbook - I found that there were multiple horses with the same name (might have been because some came in from the IMHR???). But I'm guessing that these are in fact two totally different animals and there was some confusion where someone just put both sets of papers on one animal??? Especially since in AMHR - the horse is Silver Dapple with flaxen mane & tail and measured 36.75".

Last edited by a moderator:
Jean, that is also weird because AMHA wouldn't allow another horse be given the same name unless the farm name/prefix was different.

I did check the reg. number and the info I found was for a horse with that number and the name she gave.

I noticed that as well when I looked through the paperwork...very strange. Thank you both for the look-ups, I appreciate it!

Latest posts

Back