Pedigree Lookup?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Hooves

Reaction score
Stallion: Ravenwoods Black Velvet Design or Ravenwood Black Velvet Design

Mare: Kays MLFS Strikes My Fancy

I would really appreciate anyone's help in finding the pedigree on these two horses. I'm thinking about buying a colt by these parents...
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I did an AMHR look up. The stud comes up as ravenwood black velvet design, a 5 yr old 35.5" buckskin. His sire is LK black velvet, by Boones little buckeroo, out of little kings red velvet. and his dam is sweetwaters sierra dawn, by sweetwaters little sensation, out of sweetwaters princess leta. All of the grandparents are AMHA horses so I cant go back in the breeding any further then that.

The mare is a 5 yr old 32" black pinto. Her sire is angel acres heaven sent, by hemlock brooks prancing prince, out of little kings ebony sumpeme (she goes back to all komokos breeding on her dams side. Her dam is k's little silver bullet, by hemlock brooks silver cloud, out of LBFS painted black rose (she goes back to little kings and stouts breeding on her sires side).

Hope that helps, let me know if you want anything more specific!

Latest posts

Back