Pedigree Help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quaters

Reaction score
I am doing some research on one of my horses pedigree, and I can't find much. If you know anything about these horse and or have pictures of them, please let me know. I am only looking for information about the horses that I listed in blue. I already have plenty of information on NFC Rowdy's Thriller and Rowdy. Its just the rest that I am having trouble with.

Thanks in advance.

.....grandsire: Rowdy

sire: NFC Rowdy's Thriller

.....granddam: Dell Terras Lady Grasby

.....grandsire: Stouts Kit Kat

dam: LBFs Birthday Suprise

.....granddam: Stouts Monisa

Try looking at http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/ the information is only as reliable as the person who entered it as the site accepts info. from anybody without confirming it. Still it's a place to find something just like working people's geneology; you never know what little piece will lead you to other information. I found Stouts Monisa there with 2 generations back however they did not list a color. Here is a site with, I believe, her picture: http://www.bwminiatures.com/gallery/pages/monisa_jpg.htm

Try looking at http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/ the information is only as reliable as the person who entered it as the site accepts info. from anybody without confirming it. Still it's a place to find something just like working people's geneology; you never know what little piece will lead you to other information. I found Stouts Monisa there with 2 generations back however they did not list a color. Here is a site with, I believe, her picture: http://www.bwminiatures.com/gallery/pages/monisa_jpg.htm

Thank you for the links. I thought about allbreed this morning when I got up, lol. And you are right about things only being as reliable as the person who entered it.

I looked up everyone, and it only came up with Dell Terra's Lady Grasby, and Stouts Kit Kat for pedigrees. Kit Kat only has his name and nothing else listed about him.

They have Grasby's height and birth year entered but nothing else. And it looks like there is an error with Grasby's pedigree. Her sire is listed as being born in 1958, and his sire is listed as being born in 1961...

I guess I'm going to have to keep looking. The main things that I am looking for are for pictures/color and height.

I used to own Lady Grasby and may have a picture for you. I am out of town, but when I get home will try to rememeber to post for you. If I don't in a few days, email me.

I used to own Lady Grasby and may have a picture for you. I am out of town, but when I get home will try to rememeber to post for you. If I don't in a few days, email me.

Not sure if you would be interested in this or not, but here is a pedigree on Kit Kat and heights.

****1***2***3***4***5***6***7***8***9****************************************

| | | MR MONTANA - UNREG.

| | MONTANAS MISTY MOON - I 00718

| | |[04/19/1975 : S : SPA : DN : - : 29.000]

| | | | UNKNOWN - UNREG.

| | | MONTANAS GOLDEN GIRL - R 01353P

| | | |[00/00/1970 : M : SPA : - : - : 33.000]

| | | | UNKNOWN - UNREG.

| STOUTS SHORT CHANGE - A 05604

| |[06/17/1982 : S : PRR : DN : - : 28.000]

| | | | UNKNOWN - UNREG.

| | | STOUTS MISTER PRIDE - I 00184

| | | |[00/00/1963 : S : SSR : - : DC : 30.500]

| | | | UNKNOWN - UNREG.

| | STOUTS LITTLE STAR - R 02224T

| | |[04/29/1976 : M : PBR : - : - : 30.000]

| | | | UNKNOWN - UNREG.

| | | STOUTS LITTLE SHEBA - I 01461

| | | |[05/04/1966 : M : PCS : - : DC : 30.500]

| | | | UNKNOWN - UNREG.

STOUTS KIT KAT - A 15643

|[07/02/1986 : S : PSR : DN : - : 27.500]

| | | UNKNOWN - UNREG.

| | STOUTS MISTER PRIDE - I 00184

| | |[00/00/1963 : S : SSR : - : DC : 30.500]

| | | UNKNOWN - UNREG.

| STOUTS KITTY - I 01465

| |[06/05/1978 : M : PCS : - : - : 28.000]

| | | STOUTS SCOTCHEE - UNREG.

| | STOUTS KATHY - I 01473B

| | |[05/03/1966 : M : DGR : - : - : 32.500]

| | | STOUTS KATHERINE - UNREG.

For AMHA stud book LBFs Birthday Surprise only has two offspring listed.

The breeder was Wade Burns. He might be someone you can contact to get information on her.

Back