Pedigree Help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniNHF

Reaction score
I have a friend who has a 36" gelding that she rescued from a auction house back when he was a yearling (he is 4 now), they went inside sold a few horses, came out and here was this little guy tied to their trailer with papers and a note left on the windshield basically saying they didnt want him any more because he was cow hocked; he has grown into an awesome gelding and driving horse, I cant believe someone would discard him like that.

She wants to know more about his pedigree background, showing etc so any help would be greatly appreciated. I tried searching online and I found very little on his Sire and Dam, they were active breeding just no photos of them, and only his site has an all breed pedigree page. I have no idea if they were registered AMHR or AMHA or if either of them showed.

His sire is Timber Ridges Flash Dot Com, all I can find is that he was a 2000 chestnut appaloosa stallion (RCF Jumpin Jack Flash Supreme x Timber Ridges Eclipses Illusion, Komoko breeding) and his dam is Dillards HHH Thistle

Her geldings name is: MCMs Little Duke of Hazard but IDK if he was ever officially registered, I know she has not registered him yet.

I'm attaching copies of the AMHA and AMHR pedigrees and offspring information for both parents, but I don't see your friend's little guy was ever registered in AMHA or AMHR. Sorry.

attachicon.gif
TIMBER RIDGES FLASH DOT COM.pdf
attachicon.gif
AMHR.pdf

attachicon.gif
Spotted Acres Thistle.pdf
attachicon.gif
AMHR-Thistle.pdf
Thanks so much for the info, any little bit helps. I dont think the original owner ever officially registered him :/

No, he's not registered in either registry, as you can see the foals that were born to these 2, and the year they were born.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back