Pearl Pics. 3 days old today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheri Hill

Reaction score
Here are some pics of

SH Little Black Pearl (pending)

That I took today. (thurs) she is 3 days old

Pearl3daysold7-28-05002.jpg

Pearl3daysold7-28-05003.jpg

Pearl3daysold7-28-05001.jpg

Pearl3daysold7-28-05005.jpg

Pearl3daysold7-28-05006.jpg

more pics below in next post

Last edited by a moderator:
aktion033.gif
Pearl is sure cute, I would say a keeper
biggrin.gif
But I want to say what a handsome young man your son is, and he looks like he will be this foals best friend!

Like the Akita too! Maxine

Those are great pictures!

Your son Cameron appears to have that special touch!

Pearl has a very pretty head and I especially like her ears and her good straight legs....the picture with her mouth full of milk is adorable!

What is your akita's name? That is a gorgeous dog...I used to raise them but mine were not trustworthy with any type of other animals.

Thanks. I am very tickled with her, and she is a tiny lil thing too.

The Akita puppy is Hidalgo. We recently got him to replace our 140 lb Akita Taz that we had to put down. He was wonderful with all the other animals and buddies with the minis. This guy is doing good too, I think he will be allot like our Taz. He is a very pretty boy, but lots of growing yet to do.

Lauralee said:
Those are great pictures!
Your son Cameron appears to have that special touch!

Pearl has a very pretty head and I especially like her ears and her good straight legs....the picture with her mouth full of milk is adorable!

What is your akita's name?  That is a gorgeous dog...I used to raise them but mine were not trustworthy with any type of other animals.

435613[/snapback]

She is a beauty. But I would like to know about your pugs too. I see a fawn one and a black one. I just love the babies and pugs.

Thanks everyone. She is so small/petite and sweet.

The fawn pug is our old man Bandit and he had bladderstones so wasn't able to get Midge (our black female) bred so I used a friends this last time and kept the black female who is about half the size of mom now, she is named Sable. I think the one in the pics is the puppy Sable.

Sheri

liltnt said:
She is a beauty. But I would like to know about your pugs too. I see a fawn one and a black one.  I just love the babies and pugs.
436009[/snapback]

Back