PAYPAL ACCT FOR HURRICANE MINIS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

After talking to allison and many others that want to help we have made a specific paypal acct just for the 9 minis in mississippi and any other minis/horses that will need our help in the coming weeks/months.

you can make a donation to [email protected]

I also want to say how touched i am by all the phone calls and emails from people worried about these horses. I have had people call who dont even own minis or horses that wanted to help get these minis food and shelter. It just verifies again that people truly are wonderful!!!

Kay

For all those that can help financially please send donations to:

Hurricane Relief for Minis

Paypal address [email protected] PLease make sure you put "Hurricane Relief for Minis" on your donation.

Checks may be sent to me

Hurricane Relief for Minis

C/O CMHR

735 Chestnut Lane

Berryville, VA 22611

Thank you all. Like you I wish I was close enough to go get them myself!!!

Ginny StP

I made a paypal donation on the www.chancesminihorserescue.org website but did not specify that I wanted the money to go the hurricane relief efforts. Is it assumed at this point that all donations coming in right now will go to this effort?

Hi Hosscrazy

Unless a donation says for "CMHR" all will be credited to the Hurricane Relief For Minis. I've received about ten paid directly to CMHR, but have put them in the HRfM fund. We are up to about $4,500. That'll buy a LOT of hay and water!!!!

Ginny StP

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Back