Passing on the Passion for Minis to our KIDS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniv

Reaction score
I think instilling an interest in our miniature horses is important to our kids AND grandkids is important

for so many reasons....

Of course, not all children are interested in horses, and there's no reason to push it, but, I was blessed

with having two foster daughters AND my own who were "bitten". (The picture on my icon is of my own

when she was about 10.)

Now I have another generation! My grown foster daughter has kids....We are "grandma and grandpa"

to them.......and out of the 3, the middle one is BITTEN.

Would love to read about other members' experiences with "passing the torch", so to speak.

I have a granddaughter who lives 5 hours away that loves to ride. Her other grandma has that horse but there would be no interest in a mini. My closest grandson has no interest in horses at this time. Wish I had one who would enjoy the little tykes like I do.

Don't know how long it will last, but my niece likes horses. I'm pretty much the only one in my family interested and we have no kids. My FIL rides, and has for most of his 80 years, but uses them more as a tool for ranching than recreation.

Latest posts

Back