PASSING OF A DEAR FRIEND IN TEXAS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

equestrian

Reaction score
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
I just want to post this here for a lot of people that knew Dennis and Frances Warman of WARMAN Miniatures of Huffman, Texas that Frances Warman passed away early Saturday morning. She has been in the Hospital for several months and she did not make it threw. I am so sorry to have to post this message, but e-mail me for any arrangement info via PC.

They have been in the miniature horse industry for many many years and Frances love to show her horses. I truely will miss you DEAR FREIND and may GOD let you show your minis in heaven.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sending Condolences to you, and the Warman family.

Thank you for letting us know.

MA

I'm very sorry for the loss of your friend.
sad.gif

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. It is always sad to loose a well known person in the industry. Thank you for passing this on.

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that she passed away.....I know that ya'll were friends since your first year in miniature horses........I know you will miss her terribly.....my condolences to Dennis and may God be with him through this sad time.....

unsure.gif
Im sooo very sorry to hear about your and the Warman family loss!
no.gif

-Kris

Although I do not know the Warman family personally, my thoughts and prayers are with them during this most difficult time.

My condolences to the Warman family. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend.

SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT FRANCIS, DENNIS AND FRANCIS WERE VERY NICE PEOPLE!! WE HAD KNOWN THEM FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND ALWAYS ENJOYED VISITING WITH THEM.

Latest posts

Back