Parker, my TB, Update!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyLilShowGirl

Reaction score
Parker has been keeping me quite busy now that the weather is nice out, we have been enjoying our nights out riding! I am learning so much from him, and I think we work as a great team. A group of riders from the area would like to go for a camp-out ride ( trail ride/tent overnight )...so hopefully we will both be totally comfortable with eachother by then so we can participate! If you recall, I just got him a few months ago
default_smile.png

Note: He has a halter "fluff" on his nose to protect the halter and bridle from rubbing a cut he has. It's healing nicely
default_smile.png

Here are a few pictures of us from tonight....

A bit of free-jumping...

Parker.jpg

n726935397_2818530_4332.jpg

n726935397_2818532_4965.jpg

He listens to me so well...I can ride him with no reins...

n726935397_2818538_6904-1.jpg

And lastly, here is my sister jumping him...she used to show jumper back in the day, and Parker was a very successful jumping show horse, so she had a ball jumping him... I have yet to work myself up to jumping that height
default_laugh.png
I have never really got into the jumping part, but am starting
default_smile.png

n726935397_2818545_3321.jpg

Hope you enjoyed!

He looks so fun and super sweet!

He is a very handsome boy! He looks great jumping. Sounds like you are bonding well and the overnight ride should be lots of fun.

I'm glad you and Parker have become fast friends!! he looks so good and you seem to be having tons of fun!

Latest posts

Back