Panels for miniature

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

backwoodsnanny

Reaction score
I know there have been posts with pics in the past of miniature panels being used for pens. I also thought there was someone here on the forum that sells them but in doing a search I couldnt find the posts. Could someone direct me to the forum member who has these panels for sale. Thanks in Advance

th_000_0072.jpg

backwoodsnanny said:
I know there have been posts with pics in the past of miniature panels being used for pens. I also thought there was someone here on the forum that sells them but in doing a search I couldnt find the posts.  Could someone direct me to the forum member who has these panels for sale.  Thanks in Advance
433404[/snapback]

Hi there, i got mine in mass, your in maine? well anyway i got them at a place called chipaway stables, you could probly get them shipped but the price of that
new_shocked.gif
i think they were 34.99 per panel, i love them, im going to try an put of pic of my mini in the panels, if you have a pick up they would fit in great, good luck, if you have any more ? about them feel free
yes.gif

Please, please, please take that halter off. My little Anthem died as a result of hooking his halter on the pin of a panel exactly like yours. Do not want anyone else to ever have to go through the pain of that experiance when it is so preventable!!

Where in Mass did you get the panels? I've been looking for them to make a round pen foe exercising my minis.

Thanks,

Christy
yes.gif

Just a note about panels.

Make sure that the distance between the panels are really close or have good distance between them where the pin is.

My full grown mini stallion somehow got his foot threw it and then when he couldn't get it out he fell down on his left side with his left foot, right on top of the pin.

Let me tell you it took an act of God to get him out as the pins are long and with the horse laying on the same side as the hung foot, not so easy to lift him up to get the long pin out! My hubby cut all the pins short after that.

Horses..... they'll find a way to get in trouble!
sad.gif

Just thought I would share his mishap. Glad we were there to get him out! He was shaken but unhurt!

Joyce

stormy said:
Please, please, please take that halter off.  My little Anthem died as a result of hooking his halter on the pin of a panel exactly like yours.  Do not want anyone else to ever have to go through the pain of that experiance when it is so preventable!!
433454[/snapback]

Hi there, dont worry, my mini NEVER has her halter on unsupervised
wink.gif
she had it on in that pic because after i groomed her i stepped back to take the pic, but thanks for the warning regardless
yes.gif

littlehorse2 said:
Where in Mass did you get the panels?  I've been looking for them to make a round pen foe exercising my minis.Thanks,

Christy
yes.gif

433456[/snapback]

Hi christy, i live in ma too the place is called chipaway stables, its in i believe lakeville, ma. it might be rochester, but i think lakeville, cute minis you have
smile.gif

Shawna (minimules) used to sell them but I think she is still looking for a new supplier. You can talk to her and see though. She would ship natiionwide and it was not terribly expensive at all.

I live in central ky, and we have a town called Liberty, KY, and it is the GATE capital of the world. you can get the chicken panels ( as they are called by the gate manufacturers) for a very very reasonable price, you can email me, and ill be glad to give you the names of all the manufacturers. I dont know that i can or should type them in here. These are all the suppliers to everyone selling them. I bet within 10 miles, there are probably 10-12 gate builders.

Nita-- I've been to Hemphills a lot recently and we noticed that they had mini panels there. They're on display right near the road and in front of the big plastic horses.

I found a new supplier and he will deliver to me. I think he is pretty much willing to ship anywhere they can sell the big panels too. He is out of Kentucky so may be cheaper if he will ship to Maine. If you're interested, you can send me a PM.

Latest posts

Back