Pam Ford

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfogg

Reaction score
She took all my readings that I have posted on here and mounted them on fancy paper and made up a book of them !!!!!!

It is incredible! I was so blown away, wish you could all see it!

She put in a tremendous amount of work on it. I met her and her husband and they are the nicest people you could ever meet, and her horses aren't to shabby either.

She probably had to rent another truck to haul her rwell deserved ribbons home in!

She rented and fixed up a stall for me to do readings in.

So many wonderful kind people out there in this world.

Thank you again Pam, her hubby is pretty darn cute!

I do not remember a reading once I have finished doing it so I have been really enjoying reading them so much.

yes.gif
yes.gif
wub.gif

Bonnie

Oh Bonnie
wub.gif
Twerent nothin! Wish I could have done more. I regret not being able to just sit and talk to you for awhile, but I am glad you were so busy! I know for a fact you have many new 'believers!' Remember, get a tape recorder.
yes.gif
I would be honored to type your readings from the tapes if you get the permission from the person you are reading for. Keep me in mind. I've been a secretary for over 40 years and I am planning on retiring next year, so I should have plenty of time. Besides, I LOVE to type!
aktion033.gif

Thanks for the kind words. We really do live by 'do for others what you would like to have done for you!'
yes.gif

Pam

Hey Bonnie,

Someday you need to plan a vacation to NM. With the readings you've done for me and my friends, you are getting quite an interest. I know we have sat for hours talking to other friends about the amazing thing you can do. You should be hearing from an aunt about her household of felines soon.

Thanks for being you Bonnie! We love Ya!!!
wub.gif

Hello Liz,

I would love to come out and visit New Mexico! I so want to experience the area where the energies are so strong.

Maybe a group can get together and make it worth my while!

wub.gif
yes.gif

Bonnie

[SIZE=14pt]Bonnie, I was thrilled just to hug your neck!! It was so very nice to meet you in person even Esther said so! Hope you had a good time.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Well, pick a time you would like to come out and let us know how many folks you need to make it worth while.

In my little community, there was a Reiki/Physic(nothing like what you can do though) store that is now for sale. That place was always packed. Not sure what happened.

I'm sure if we advertized a little we could get you as much business as you want.
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back