Palominos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beth G

Reaction score
I am in love with palominos!! I hope to have one some day- please until then, let me drool over yours!! Thanks

The first one is Honey Suckle Knoll Tiawan Sun Gold, he is owned by my ten year grand son but shown at Nationals by my hubby.

ThomasandSungold001.jpg

This one is River Rose Vanilla Sky Sundown, breed by me, shown by Peas Hill, and now owned by Woodland Acres, they bought her last year.

RiverRoseVanillaSkySundown001.jpg

i have to agree Palominos are my fav also. i hava a palomino pinto mini we bought. He is 4 yrs old gelding and SUPER sweet. heres a pic of our Cloud

I was outside playing with the minis aka my big puupy dogs! Hard to get a good pic but here is our cloud

IMG_5245.jpg

He so wants Cinnamon and shortcake to come see him at the fence

IMG_5253.jpg

Our Palominos

Our newest stallion LK Buckeroo Buzz

30.5" 3 year old Buckeroo son

he's the amha show circuit this year with DHTC

and has bred 2 of our mares for 2012

image001.jpg

his legs look short here but their not, the grass was high

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

and

our Mare RF Bars Warrior Princess

a Palomino snowcap appaloosa (our only appy)

hopefully bred to our Buckskin stallion Bow for 2012

xenaright01-1.jpg

xenahead-1.jpg

xenagraze-4.jpg

Here is our only Palomino right now...She is a 2011 filly named "Strasslein LVL Charlie's Rosa Bella" (aka "Bella") and these are her pics when she was a few weeks old. I have not even seen her in person yet...1st time will be at Nationals in September!! Her dam is re-bred back the same way, so I am hoping for a repeat!!
default_wub.png

101_0179 (1).jpg

101_0176.jpg

Ooh, I LOVE them all
wub.gif
They are all beautiful and I'm pretty sure they all want to come to Ohio!! LOL Thanks for posting your babies for me to see!!!

I can add to this one! This is my girl PPFS Cheaters Spring Felony (AKA Spring). She's snow white in winter and a very deep gold in the summer. I love her to death. She's going to Nationals this year where I as well as two youth will show her (one five yo and a 14yo).

That is also her in my avatar.

Area 3 Show 6 025.JPG

Area 3 Show 1 039.JPG

Area 3 Show 6 004.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though I no longer have minis, I can actually share in on this conversation!
default_yes.gif
This is "Buck" (I know, stupid name for a palomino, but I never named him! LOL). He's our Tennessee Walking Horse gelding. Although photos don;t seem to capture his true color very well, he is a nice deep shimmery looking palomino color.

buckmain.jpg

Here's my goober, a Buckeroo son. I love his summer colour, but he gets pretty light in the winter.

victory_2637smlr.jpg

Here is our palomino pinto gelding..Ice..I know were appy people but these pintos have a way of showing up here
default_rolleyes.gif
. He's not the real dark color but he makes up for it in other ways...I real
default_wub.png
ly do like this guy

022.JPG

Latest posts

Back