Palomino foal pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CountryHaven

Reaction score
Can you guys with pictures of your palomino foals especially in winter coats please post for me?

I dont have one of my foal in her woolies just yet, but here is my Chantilly Lace (Lacey) Corinne
ChantillyLace.jpg

Oh Corrine, she's beautiful, she reminds me of Treasure when she was little.

you asked for it! :lol: here's the one, the only, incredibly spoiled CHARM!

charm says hello.

CharmGrammyVisit015.jpg

CharmGrammyVisit014.jpg

CharmGrammyVisit004.jpg

fluffy face!

CharmGrammyVisit002-1.jpg

fuzzy bum!

CharmGrammyVisit003.jpg

oh here's another of the little man...earlier this year.

charmanddad005.jpg

charmanddad012.jpg

he hasn't toally grown in his winter jammies, but he's still got a thick coat, which makes him adorable!
default_wub.png
:

hope this helps....love showin' off my boy!
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Such little cuties on here..... Here is a colt named Sky that I sold in 06.. He looked almost white, til I clipped him down..then the gold started to show thru..

shybutt.jpg

This is a filly we had born last year.

At about 3 weeks old. She was so dark she looked sorrel.

klassi1e.jpg

At about 3 months.

sassy2.jpg

Here are a couple of ours.

First is Gypsy Winds Amazing Grace.

Grace2.jpg

And of course, Gypsy Winds Sunday Best

SundayTrot.jpg

Here are my palomino '06 babies:

"Mystic Twentyfour Karat Gold"

P5300034.jpg

"Mystic Komoko Golden Sun"

Midnightscolt.jpg

"Mystic Heaven Sent Phoebe"

Katsfilly.jpg

"Mystic Special Gift of Grace"

P4100013.jpg

"Spring"

P4100010.jpg

Here are some pictures of a palomino filly that was born earlier this year. Her name is Lu (Gander Hill Renos Skip To MiLu).

ec3c7616.jpg

ec3c76c6.jpg

This is my golden palomino BTU son, Little Kings BT Bacardi Gold. He became the palomino w/ the purple neck sash in my avatar. He is the light colored horse (pictured at Erica's in Fall 2004 as a weanling).

Pal-3.jpg

Then this is my light palomino gelding, Triple H Derby Day Miracle. He grew up to be the horse pictured jumping in my avatar.

baby%20picture%20Derby_1.jpg

Qtrrae I won´t be surspiced if Grace and Spring wil turn out silver buckskins.
default_wink.png
:

Very cute foals here.

Qtrrae I won´t be surspiced if Grace and Spring wil turn out silver buckskins.
default_wink.png
:

Very cute foals here.
I agree! I was just looking at them and thinking how much they look like my filly, Flirt (Harrells Flirting With Perfection). You know, Donna, they'd look mighty good TOGETHER :bgrin Send them over, I'll take good care of them for you
default_wink.png
:

Sorry, Jill, you do not get Gift of Grace from Donna! LOL My sister and her daughter are the proud owners of Gift of Grace. She has turned into a very dark smutty palomino!

My daughter, Ashley, and I are the proud owners of Heaven Sent Phoebe--she is getting more beautiful every day! Thanks Donna for allowing us the honor of adding her to our show string!

jennifer :saludando:

th_MomOdy-1.jpg

This is MVM Odyssey who I co-owned with my late mother. At 2 years, he is not quite 29 inches and stood for 2 mares. I can't wait for spring to see what he throws.

Thank you all so much! They are so beautiful. Jill your pic of BG as a foal helped a whole lot because he's the Spitting image of my filly who either has to be a palomino, or a silver buckskin, but silver buckskin should 'not' be possible. I am going to be sending in for that silver test just to be positive (what a blessing that it was developed right at this time.)

Sorry, had to edit, I meant or silver buckskin, not bay, lol

This is my friend's baby. When she told me she's palomino, I didn't beleive her, thought she was chestnut. First day:

d59af300.jpg

444ab811.jpg

But this is her now:

f54ca33f.jpg

Latest posts

Back