Painting of our HOF Foundation Mare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
This is a painting by my good friend in PA, Joel Rosenstern, of a foundation mare that he and I co own, Graham's Painted Pearl (HOF). This was a surprise from him and I just love it, and the mare. Pearl is a special sort of mare that we showed and promoted heavily over the last year, she has such a sweet story behind her. We took her in from a bad situation and she had a long past behind her, we fell in love with her and Joel owns her look-a-like sire, Graham's Noble Prince. Fast forward to the following Summer, she ended the show season with up near 26 Grand Champion titles, Champion of Champion titles and her Halter HOF..she is so very very dear to us.

481548_4699938571435_1210546634_n.jpg

Painting by Joel Rosenstern (Jros)

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful painting! And a nice story too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful painting!! Wish I had an ounce of his talent. She's a gorgeous mare too! Congratulation on all your wins.

Thanks sandy! I love your profile picture....sure miss that boy. Was just thinking of you two today! You guys make me proud!

xoxo

Awww thanks Leeana!!! He's getting great care
default_smile.png
. Takers such a joy and we get along so well! Hope this new outbreak of EHV-1 gets snuffed out fast. It's too close for comfort for me with the stable in Gurnee Ill. being about an hour and half away from me. I was looking forward to showing this year but don't know if that is to be.
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back