Painted Promise

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

^T-bird89^

Reaction score
Just wanted to share a few photos of a couple of resues we've had, a couple of our own, and ones that need to be adopted.

This is Joe, he is a pony mule that rides, drives, and coon jumps! he needs adopting!

P1010188.jpg

This is Trace, a standard sized donkey that needs adopting

P1010022.jpg

These are some of our own:

Pictured from left to right:

Foxy, Flash, Impatiens, Abby, Holly, Bella

runningwithfriends.jpg

And this is Maggie, the miniature mule who first started our rescuing...she is in our sanctuary. To hear her story, visit paintedpromise.com

P1010098.jpg

To see more rescues visit the website.

This is a pic of me with my 2nd favorite mini, Impatiens. She was hand raised by us and has an amazing attitude. This is at an old folks home in the lawn- me and paysh were showing off her tricks.

2181740b.jpg

Visit our website to learn more!

saludando.gif
Hi there, love your pictures, and the horses, donkys.

Hon your last picture didn't load all the way and I know we'd really like to see that one! Try again? Maxine

Great looking horses and donkeys and mules lol! It's so great what you and your family do for these guys! Good luck with it!

It's always nice to hear about animals that have been rescued. Thanks for sharring the pictures with us. They sure look happy indeed.

Latest posts

Back