Pacific Pintos Miniature Horses 2013 Foaling Year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is simply STUNNING Joanne! Just such a looker -- fabulous! Can't wait to watch her grow!

With those beautiful markings she's just a "fashionista"....dressed to kill!!

Last edited:
Diva's filly is just beautiful!! I love her markings, from the cam view her back coloring looks unique. If you can I would love to see a picture over the top of her???? I think she may need a very special name due to her amazing markings!!!!!!!
default_yes.gif

Now watching Evette's beautiful foal trying to stand!!! What are you feeding your mares Joanne....... all your foals are absolutely stunning!!!!!
default_firstprize.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Do remember that both Diva and Evette are well over 340 days gestation.

These foals should be ready for their first show in a week!

Many congratulations Joanne, another two very beautiful babies safely on the ground. Diva's filly is certainly worth all the earlier anxiety!

Well done Diva and Evette!

I wil post a photo of Diva's fillys back later today and hope to get an outside photo of Evette's filly too.

Evette's Filly "Pacific Hot Cocoa"

Rt Side Newborn.jpg

Diva's Filly's "Pacific Lalique" back, by request:

_DSC0047.JPG20130419_0036.JPG

She is sooo sweet. You bend down and she is in your face. Not good for photography, but otherwise awesome!

Diva's filly a keeper? She simply stunning! Great name too~!

And Evette's filly is gorgeous too!!

TWO more WONDERFULS for Pacific Pintos!

No, I think they are for sale. I will have my website updated soon. This week I hope. I am so behind with all the foalings.

They are stunning and anyone would be VERY lucky to have them in their breeding program! Just beautiful!

Joanne, thanks for posting the back picture of Diva's little filly!! I love, love the markings on her back! I don't think I have ever seen markings quite like that before. Have you ever had markings like this on any of your other Pintos?? Evette's filly is beautiful too!! I bet you will want to keep all of them!

I have always loved Pintos, my horse (big guy) growing up was a Pinto. I was so lucky to find Misty last spring when she was only 10 days old!! I wanted a Pinto filly and there she was!! Josie my dwarf is only a month older and she was my bonus companion for Misty!! I have visited your web site and your horses are gorgeous!!

COME ON CHARM!!!! Waxed with milk -- hoping she helps us set a new record for the Nutty Nursery! We've got 2 new babies in the past hour, one mare standing at 6.0, and so we're looking for a record number tonight!

Come on Charm -- join the fun!!!

Well, she's been nicely agitated for a while -- but now standing doing some butt pushes on the wall. I forget it's only a little after 10 pm there, so maybe tonight while I'm resting!

Come on Charm! She's a beautiful mare, Joanne!

Ooooo looking hopeful - come on Charm, good luck Joanne and safe foaling for Charm!

Latest posts

Back