Pacific Crown show In Tacoma, Wa

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countryrose

Reaction score
Pacific Crown Shetland Pony and Miniature Horse Club invites you to:

A SHOW FOR ALL SEASONS

June 1st, 2nd and 3rd at the Tacoma Unit, Tacoma WA

Premium is on website at: http://pacificc.brinkster.net/events.html

Also non rated classes which unregistered or newbies can show. 38 and under minis and 46 and under ponies. Discounts for each class signed up for before the 10th of May.

Hope to see you there!

EVENTS FOR THE WEEKEND

We have a lot of things planned for the show…….

Friday night we are going to have a ‘Show Case’ for your horses. Be it a favorite stallion that you want everyone to see, bring him out. Or maybe it’s the get from that stallion, bring them out. Or maybe you just plain want to show off your horse, bring it out. For $25 you have a full two minutes to do what ever...the arena is your! A great way to promote your farm and horses.

Saturday night, we have planned for you exhibitors, a good old

fashion TAILGATE PARTY!! Pacific Crown would love to have you join us for good old fried chicken, potato salad, baked beans

& whatever else we can come up with. All you have to do is grab, drag, or carry a chair and bring a good story to tell. See you there!!

Christmas in June! Ever want to send a special Christmas card to all of your friends with that really cute picture of your horse/pony

only to go out to the barn and find that someone has replaced your beautiful horse/pony with what appears to be a small hairy YAK??

Well, here’s you chance...we are going to take that picture of your beautifully groomed, in condition, looked like a million bucks

horse/pony for only $5 for a 4x6 print. With a backdrop and lots of

props to choose from. I’ll just bet you can even hear the sleigh bells

in the background. Can’t promise you snow though!

Breeders Incentive classes with cash paybacks. Money will go to three places: 1st place 50%, second place 30%, and third place 20%.

Stakes Classes are also cash paybacks

Supreme Halter classes are also being offered this year for each

division. Neck ribbons and prizes will be awarded.

I am going to try and get there. I have used all my time off work, and Falcon wanted to do the stallion classes Friday, so am not sure what to do. Stupid job!

And Fiona needs to get out and try and find a little girl or boy that would love her! She is not really into showing, but we are going to give it a try!!!!So we will try and make it.

Sounds like you might be VERY sick that day. LOL

Or find a really good friend to show him?

Sorry the stallion classes were Friday.

I'll be there! Your extra-curricular activities sound like a ton of fun and I look forward to it. Hey CCR, I don't think I have much going on Friday- if you don't mind showing a novice the ropes, I'd be happy to handle Falcon.
default_unsure.png
:

Leia

Bill, this is an annual event so must of us knew it was coming. You can go to the local mini club websites and look at their calendar of events to plan out your year in advance.
default_yes.gif
:

Leia

Back