Pacific Crown 8th Area Classic ~ May 20-22nd!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyin G Farm

Reaction score
We have WAIVED post entry fees and are STILL accepting entries for the Pacific Crown 8th Area Classic May 20-22nd in Spanaway, Washington! Are you looking for those HOF points? Wanna win some money back with your yearlings in the NW Breeder's Cup? We are offering nice awards, we are signed up for the ASPC/AMHR Youth High Point and the Triple A Amateur program, and we are also offering our own High Point awards for Youth and Amateur! And if that isn’t enough, the club is providing FREE hamburgers and hot dogs Saturday evening at our Exhibitor BBQ! Come and join the fun!!!

More Good News…. We have also added a few more classes to our class list, and after talking with ASPC/AMHR, these classes WILL be sanctioned!

Class #122A – AMHR Youth Western Country Pleasure Driving – Over

Class #199A – Modern Amateur Country Pleasure Driving – 46” & Under

Class #200A – Classic Walk/Trot – 46” & Under

Class #211A – AMHR Youth Western Country Pleasure Driving – Under

Class #216A – Modern PMC Country Pleasure Driving – Mare/Gelding – Any Age – 46” & Under

Please feel free to email [email protected] for more information or visit the website at www.pacificcrown.info for a premium. We hope to see you there!

We have WAIVED post entry fees and are STILL accepting entries for the Pacific Crown 8th Area Classic May 20-22nd in Spanaway, Washington! Are you looking for those HOF points? Wanna win some money back with your yearlings in the NW Breeder's Cup? We are offering nice awards, we are signed up for the ASPC/AMHR Youth High Point and the Triple A Amateur program, and we are also offering our own High Point awards for Youth and Amateur! And if that isn’t enough, the club is providing FREE hamburgers and hot dogs Saturday evening at our Exhibitor BBQ! Come and join the fun!!!

More Good News…. We have also added a few more classes to our class list, and after talking with ASPC/AMHR, these classes WILL be sanctioned!

Class #122A – AMHR Youth Western Country Pleasure Driving – Over

Class #199A – Modern Amateur Country Pleasure Driving – 46” & Under

Class #200A – Classic Walk/Trot – 46” & Under

Class #211A – AMHR Youth Western Country Pleasure Driving – Under

Class #216A – Modern PMC Country Pleasure Driving – Mare/Gelding – Any Age – 46” & Under

Please feel free to email [email protected] for more information or visit the website at www.pacificcrown.info for a premium. We hope to see you there!

Talked to my husband today, and he said we can go for Saturday
default_smile.png
I'm excited to show off my yearling filly! We probably won't do too well since I'm a total newbie and so is she, but hope we will have fun anyway.

We're glad you're coming! If you have ANY questions at all...feel free to come find me...I'm more than happy to help you out. I should be around the show office...I'll have a name tag on
default_smile.png

Tracy

Back