Ozark Mountain Minitack 2009 Catalog

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaB Ozark

Reaction score
We will be sending out the new catalog over the next 3-4 weeks. If you are in Canada or any other International Country and want a new catalog please email us with your current mailing address at:

ozarkmtn

or you can PM me here.

Unfortunately it is expensive to mail intl and would prefer to only mail to those that really want a new one. We hope we get lots of responses from you all.

Thanks, Lisa - Ozark Mtn Minitack.com

888-775-6446

minitack.com

Last edited by a moderator:
We are doing mailing this week and next. Please if you are from Canada or any International Country please let us know that you want a catalog. We will only be mailing to those that request them from us. For those that have not already done so - please email us at [email protected] with your name and mailing address.

Thanks, Lisa - Ozark

I would like one .I am from Switzerland, if you send anything over seas send it in a squishy envelope and not a box...for some reason the taxes are a lot cheaped , sometimes there is no tax at all. ( If it is sent like a personal item) Just a little FYI

I got mine yesterday Lisa with my goodies. I really like the new catalog. You have added things and I am looking hard at it. Will be needing to replace some things this winter. Love the cover!

Fran

Last edited by a moderator:
I can hardly wait.
default_smile.png
I'm thinking this year I'll use a hilighter and mark all the things I want and let hubby choose my Christmas present from there. :D

The cover is very special to me this year. The little girl is Cianna (23 months) (who is as close as I will get to a granddaughter). SHe is Melissa's daughter - Melissa works in our office and I have known her since she was 8 years old. The mini donkey baby is Mabeline and she is 3 weeks old. Yes it was an interesting shot to get - all is real except the sky. Mabeline absolutely loves people and thought the whole thing was in her honor.

Hope everyone enjoys the new catalog.

Thanks !!!!

Lisa

I e-mailed for my catalogue this morning, and it was in my mailbox tonight after work. That was FAST.
default_laugh.png

Of course I know now that Debbie had already mailed one to me before I asked. Thank you!

Very nice catalogue--I love that donkey on the cover! Only trouble is, now there are some more things I want...
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back