oww!!!i learned that wasps are more painful than bumblebees!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Dan

Reaction score
So yesterday i ventered out into the pasture to catch Two Sox, my llovable llama. So i slipped the noseband over his nose (of course we were in the run in shed so i especially coudlnt see it) and when i went to pull the crown peice around the back of his head thats when the wasp got me :DOH! :DOH! at first i thought it was a horse fly or someythin then it started to crawl across the back of his neck and i scampered out of the shed. i guess i sorta kept him form getiing stung becuse it flew away
default_biggrin.png
so thats my insect story of yesterday :DOH!

heres Two Sox...

Picture059-1.jpg

llamapics276.jpg

llamapics280.jpg

llamapics278.jpg

I was stung by a wasp once and it hurt really bad. I also felt very weird afterwards. It's good you were able to escape
default_biggrin.png
Love those llamas
default_yes.gif

I got a wasp up my sleeve once, it managed to sting me twice before I got rid of it. I've been stung while just walking around, minding my own business. The "most unkindest sting of all" was the Yellow Jacket that I SAT on!!
default_new_shocked.gif

To lessen the pain and swelling from a wasp sting, apply antiperspirant on the site...the aluminum chlorhydrate does the trick. My husband discovered a wasp's nest the hard way, and we had nothing to put on it. A quick Google search came up with this antidote and it really worked.

I know all too well about wasp stings...I got nailed by one last summer. It was vicious looking...red and black. Your Two-Sox is cute...but please tell me these pics are'nt from this season!!! (Snow in the background!)
default_new_shocked.gif

ahh, yes that was one painful sting
default_biggrin.png
its a good thing im not alergic...and thanx...Two Sox is one of my fav llamas and no that snow is not form this season i just really didnt have any ones of body however i do have the cutest picture form yesterday ill post it later when I get it on my computer
default_wink.png

oh and i thought i was in pain ,once my dad, while spraying a wasps nest, seven of them got him on the back of the neck

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I know you're going to roll your eyes and sigh but trust me..it works....tape a penny to the sting or bite, works for every single one AND for the itching that comes after. Honest!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back