overpopulation

Discussion in 'Miniature Horse Forum' started by maestoso, Dec 2, 2007.

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk by donating:

1. Dec 7, 2007 #261

Shari

Shari

Shari

Matt my opinion still stands. Having been and am a Mod for many years... I have seen people like you.

You come on, not to talk but to force everyone to your views and tell everyone they are wrong.

There are a lot of good people here, that do the best for their horses. Many of them multi use.. halter, cart, packing, driving on the trails...and oh ya.. loved pets.

And please don't tell me I do not know your area...as you do not know where I am from.

I am done... doesn't help things to keep feeding a Troll.

2. Dec 7, 2007 #262
    I must admit I am famous for that [​IMG]

3. Dec 7, 2007 #263

maestoso

maestoso

maestoso

Lisa, I encourage you to read my posts. I have not de-valued anyone's opinion, I have not called it rubbish or codswallop. The only thing that I have "jabbed" at is the ridiculous mockery that a group of ladies seems to be making out of this.

4. Dec 7, 2007 #264

Jill

Jill

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl

Reading some posts, I have a real hunch that some "themes" have been handfed to some of the newer posters by a few known trouble makers.

To question that this board offers a wealth of advice and knowledge is just crazy. A big part of the reason this forum has the GOOD reputation it does is because of some of the very same people who can take a step back and enjoy a laugh.

The fun here was at NO ONE's expense. No one has been made fun or or humiliated on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2007
  5. Dec 7, 2007 #265
    Guess this is one more thing we will agree to see differently.

6. Dec 7, 2007 #266

Mini Mouse

Mini Mouse

Mini Mouse

OK Jill, I can see by your post on this thread and the other thread about this that you are just out to keep stirring the pot so keep right on. It's people like you that ruin a forum .. ones that think they know everything, does everything right, and has the best possible horses. If your a breeder, you breed some trash too just like everyone else. Don't flatter yourself into thinking your are an "elitest", you are just a know-it-all that has not respect for anyones elses feelings or opinions. And brags about being the "rudest person on this forum" .. your words, not mine.

No need to come back with your silly crap cause I won't be reading or posting on this forum again. Y'ALL NEED TO GROW UP!!

7. Dec 7, 2007 #267

Jill

Jill

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl

Oh, don't mind me...

[​IMG]

8. Dec 7, 2007 #268

Sassy'sMom

Sassy'sMom

Sassy'sMom

I too am very new to the world of mini's. I have only had them for 4 months, and I have come to absolutely love this forum. This is a place where I know I can always come for information, help, and advice. This particular thread is not going to stop me from coming back. I think this forum is one of the best and most informative that I have ever been on. Keep up the good work everyone!

9. Dec 7, 2007 #269

Mona

Mona

Mona

Well, I think people are missing the "stupidity" of this post! The silliness all started back on page 10 where Katiean said something to Lisa, that just kind od seemed to come out of nowhere. (I am sure when she posted she felt it was valid, but others didn't see where she was coming from with that comment.) She had misunderstood something I guess, that Lisa had said. Anyway, people said they didn't understand where that came from, as nothing was said in regards to that comment. THAT is where all this decoder stuff started. It is NOT poking fun at Matt or making a mockery of him or his opinion on who should breed horses or why. I am sure this won't matter to those that have missed that point, but I wanted to point it out anyway.

Yes, we are being silly, and I guess it even went on longer than it probably should have, but to those this has been bothering, have you ever heard the saying "ignore the pest and it will go away"? It could have died out much sooner. [​IMG] This is what happens when you feed the fire. [​IMG]

Looking back on this now, I think we did go overboard with allowing some of the talk (re.drugs) on a family oriented forum, and for that, I am personally sorry to those that were offended by my comments in regards to that.

10. Dec 7, 2007 #270

Relic

Relic

Relic

l think a lot of people showed there colors...

11. Dec 7, 2007 #271

Charley

Charley

Charley

I can see your point here.

Why label someone elses opinion or post like this. Even if their was a misunderstanding, the posters that you don't agree with should not be labeled as anything derogitory. Kinder posts will educate more than this type of flagrant belittlement. I think a lot of these posts, truly not just this partial one, make others feel that this forum has become a place for newbys and those out of the inner circle to be ridiculed and made to feel that they are not welcome to discuss their opinions....to boost the inner circle's egos. Whether anyone wants to believe it this has been an attack of "you are wrong and we are right". Just my opinion...but it probably is seen that way by others who lurk. When they really need to ask or express their opinion, they will be very hesitant to express their thoughts...and then it is the whole board that loses out on another learning experience.

12. Dec 7, 2007 #272

maestoso

maestoso

maestoso

agreed!

13. Dec 7, 2007 #273

rabbitsfizz

rabbitsfizz

rabbitsfizz

I'll have three cans, -please to go with the decoder ring. [​IMG]

14. Dec 7, 2007 #274

Mona

Mona

Mona

In regards to WHAT EXACTLY???

15. Dec 7, 2007 #275

rabbitsfizz

rabbitsfizz

rabbitsfizz

I am not at all sure anyone has ever tried to hide their "colours" as it were.

This is one of the few places where I can be almost frank (not that I actually want to be Frank, although I am sure he is a very nice man....[[SIZE=8pt]now stop that...oh all right then[/SIZE]] not quite as frank as the Forum upon which I am about to go and bang my head up against a wall.

16. Dec 7, 2007 #276

Jill

Jill

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl

My true (favorite) colors are purple and gold [​IMG]

17. Dec 7, 2007 #277

Marty

Marty

Marty

[SIZE=18pt]If more people would just carol along with me, you'd have a much happier day! It's fun, join in![/SIZE]

Oh! You better watch out,

You better not cry,

You better not pout,

I'm telling you why:

Santa Claus is coming to town!

He's making a list,

He's checking it twice,

He's gonna find out

who's naughty or nice.

Santa Claus is coming to town!

He sees you when you're sleeping,

He knows when you're awake.

He knows when you've been bad or good,

So be good for goodness sake!

So...You better watch out,

You better not cry

You better not pout,

I'm telling you why.

Santa Claus is coming to town.

Little tin horns,

Little toy drums.

Rudy-toot-toot

and rummy tum tums.

Little toy dolls

that cuddle and coo,

Elephants, boats

and Kiddie cars too.

The kids in Girl and Boy Land

will have a jubilee.

They're gonna build a toyland town

all around the Christmas tree.

Oh....You better watch out,

You better not cry.

You better not pout,

I'm telling you why.

Santa Claus is comin'

Santa Claus is comin'

Santa Claus is comin'

To town.

18. Dec 7, 2007 #278

Charley

Charley

Charley

Since you asked Mona, this seems to be where it all started on page one and continues on through every page...with other posters piling on. Someone gets knocked down and then the pack just has to get in on the tackle. The tone of this and the riducule that it turned into....just unbelievable. Again, just my opinion.

19. Dec 7, 2007 #279

Mona

Mona

Mona

Charley, that is not a "we are right, you are wrong" attack...that is a collection of many posts where the poster is disagreeing with the original poster, and stating their varying reasons why they feel the way they do. It may appear as an attack because more are stating opinions against what the OP states. Not everyone feels the same way in regards to everything.

20. Dec 7, 2007 #280

Vertical Limit

Vertical Limit

Vertical Limit

Couldn't agree more..........

Charley.......All I see is the reason this thread turned into this in the first place. People posting about things that were never said. You know this works both ways. I see comments being made that just have no relation to previous posts. Too many people just not reading what others have said. What's new?

NO DIFFERENT THAN OTHER HEATED THREADS IN THE PAST.